Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Denver- MyWeb  (Read 9544 times)

kill the headlights

• Sr. Citizen
  • ...and put it in neutral
    • View Profile
University of Denver- MyWeb
« on: February 05, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »
Can I ask all University of Denver applicants a favor? Can you check your myweb page and see if under Student and Financial Aid tab, and then under the category Registration. If I do that there is an option to withdraw from DU. Do you have that also. I want to know if that means I am accepted. Also, there is another option right above the withdraw option that says COF Stipend. I am probably being naive in thinking that means I maybe got a stipend?

Can you help me out?

Also, does anyone know how to post a picture? I will just take a screen shot and post it if someone tells me how to post a picture.
Paid the seat deposit at DU

kill the headlights

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: University of Denver- MyWeb
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 05:09:26 PM »
So I did some investigating (I actually just clicked the link) and learned that COF Stipend stands for College Opportunity Fund. It doesn't look like that has much significance to me. But can someone who also has access to myweb, but hasn't been officially admitted yet, check and see if they have the option to withdraw from the school too?

Nietzsche

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 05:48:34 PM »
I don't know if this will help.  I transfered to DU for UGRAD and when I was accepted the same withdrawal/other options opened up.  So hopefully it is the same with the Law Program.

kill the headlights

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »
That would be sweet! I want to call admissions but I don't want to be annoying; they probably have about 50 calls everyday about admissions status.

Nietzsche

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »
I called the UGRAD admissions office when I saw that too, and the lady that answered the phone laughed at me and told me that it had nothing to do with admissions.  But, I got transfered to an actual admissions employee, and they told me that I had in fact been admitted.  So don't trust the potential retards that answer the phone.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 11:54:38 PM »
I don't believe that I have been accepted and I can see those options....

somanyquestions

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 12:42:29 AM »
People. . .pick up the phone & CALL THEM!!  The admissions office is one of the NICEST department at the law school.

I know you are anxious about your application & the waiting really sucks (been there, done that) but if you really don't want to wait for the call, email, letter accepting you ask them about the info you see on MyWeb & what that means.  Unless you call every 30seconds, they will not ding you for calling.  It actually might help you (shows you have interest in the school).
3L @ University of Denver

kill the headlights

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 01:11:38 AM »
I tried to call them earlier and they were closed. They closed at 4:30, couldn't they just stay open for another half hour? That would be nice.

I'll call them tomorrow.

somanyquestions

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »
I think everyone left because the roads were horrible yesterday.  Anyway, good luck!  Maybe you'll even get some good news!
3L @ University of Denver

zyx333

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »
I didn't have all those extra options yesterday, but I do have them today.  My status still says "Complete / Ready for Review."