« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »
oh! man..
what's going on?

"complete/ready to review " section is gone..it is completely blank..yet,
i can not get acess to housing and registration information. it looks like
they made decision on my file...
am i in or out??
any thought?

I think you should be able to access the housing app if you are in.

On another note, I got a $15,000 a year scholarship in the mail yesterday. I was very excited, especially because my first couple of LSATs were 145, 150,151. At that point I was hoping to just get in. Then I got a 159,162 on the real thing and now I have a half tuition scholarship! Things turned out well. I was hoping for $20,000 a year, but beggars can't be choosers. If I get into Colorado though, and they have a built in 12,000 dollar a year scholarship for second and third year with the in-state aspect, that will be a hard choice.

Re: University of Denver- MyWeb
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
Hey,

What kind of letter did it come in?  Was it separate from the general "Congrats" letter?

Christ. I really hope I get that kind of money.

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
^ instead of just asking self-centering questions about things that will benefit yourself, at least congratulate headlights first, leather. he doesn't have to stay here. he has an account at TLS too, you know

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2008, 12:12:05 PM »
1) I did. On LSN, where's we've been going back and forth for a few days now
2) Save the sanctimonious bull for someplace else, thanks

EDIT: KTH, again, congratulations.  Your input here has been helpful, encouraging, and (like all Denver students on this board) most supportive.

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »
^ you save it. i don't think your post count allows or indicates your capability of being rude to others. this is a community, and if you don't enjoy it here, there are other places like lawschoolmongoose or tls. i'll chalk it up to your being a newbie but i would rather you'd left out the number 2 in your post.

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »
So if I post about Sean Connery, or make pithy comments about other peoples' exchanges 10 times per day for the next 6 months, I'll be a more valuable member...like you?

This is a community, you are correct.  It's not your personal playground to come in and judge/scold others for what you feel are not-up-to-standard posts.  This is a thread about potential Denver students.  Are you one? No? Then, with all the respect that your 20,000 all top-notch posts warrant: butt out.

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2008, 12:26:46 PM »
^ save the sanctimonious bull, leather.

those posts are in the off-topic forum and therefore cannot come under your scrutiny as part of this community. if anything they should show just how ingrained i am in MAS (you probably don't know what that is).

and there are a lot of threads here that don't impact me, but i won't refrain from helping others in their ways, contributing answers when questions arise, or helping those that aren't sure of a question they have.

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2008, 12:29:24 PM »
also leather, i like your little snoop tactics into my post history. i won't stoop to your level but i will say that i remember your comments from some time ago and it's no wonder you argue the way you do when you enjoy gay bands (i.e. the beach boys)

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »

My main question is this. Has anyone gotten the acceptance offer without seeing
new menu items (registration, withdraw, housing, ect.) ?

On my application summary, the status went straight from " Status: Complete/ready to review" to blank..
is this evidence of acceptance? Or am i dreaming?

um........unfortunately, i can not apply for housing etc..

some of the other folks on here say the same time their status went blank, they could then apply for housing.

not to say thats dispositive, but....

good luck