Law School Discussion

Almost three weeks since I sent in my app and no LSDAS request; should I worry?

Topic title says most of it. I sent in my Michigan application three weeks ago or so (1/17) and they've yet to request my LSDAS report. I realized today that I forgot to check the box about joint degree programs, and sent in an email today apologizing for the error and informing them that I am not a joint degree candidate. Does Michigan normally take a long time to request reports, or is the delay something I can fix on my end (and/or fixed today by sending that email)?

It took about two and a half weeks for my application to go complete. I applied in late November. I'm sure they were flooded with applications around the time you applied. Good luck, hope it goes complete soon!

Michigan hasn't requested my LSDAS report as well, and I applied a little over a week after you did.  It does seem odd because every other school requested it within a day of receiving the application, but I wouldn't worry about it yet.

They just requested it today, 2/7.

I just had my LSDAS report requested today as well.

To any Michigan adcomms browsing the site: I only freaked out because I really really want to go to your school. A lot.  :D