Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion

Author Topic: PT  (Read 351 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« on: February 05, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knew if you were able to switch your FT status to PT once your app has already been submitted and complete?? And if so, how would you go about doing so? Do you call, what would be a good explanation, etc? I'm only asking because I know it's easier to get into a school's PT program than its FT and I'm not having the greatest luck so far this cycle... any feedback would be great, thanks 


  • Sr. Citizen
  • ****
  • Posts: 739
    • View Profile
Re: PT
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »
Send the admissions office an email with your request. I would give a reason for doing so. Something along the lines of family obligations or the need to work during school.