Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Easiest Test of All Time  (Read 4159 times)

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Easiest Test of All Time
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2004, 12:42:50 PM »
But the june test was concerned hard and the curve (which was pretty generous) reflected this ...

if the oct. test was as easy as everyone says it was, then expect a much worse curve. 

Matthew_24_24

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2004, 12:54:53 PM »
Heh, see that's the problem.

I thought LR 2 was a joke.  I thought the games were hard.

Everyone has different experiences.

Matt

victrola

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2004, 12:58:25 PM »
i doubt that the majority of people thought that it was easy and since there is really no consensus on what was easy or difficult, then perhaps the curve will be more generous than you think.  ahhh, i hope so. 

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2004, 01:04:05 PM »
i doubt that the majority of people thought that it was easy and since there is really no consensus on what was easy or difficult, then perhaps the curve will be more generous than you think.  ahhh, i hope so. 

true, I didn't right the test.  :D

Matthew_24_24

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2004, 01:06:14 PM »
I thought the test wasn't that bad at all.  Easy VC and Easy LR, but i did so bad on games (I really screwed them up) that with the ease of the rest of the test im probably going to have to cancel. 

Matt

hocuspocus

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2004, 01:23:23 PM »
I've taken every prep test available since 1996 and  I also took the June test for real.  I'd say the test yesterday was among the five easiest.  The games section was the easiest ever - so easy that it was the first games section I was actually able to finish, and I even had time to spare.  LR was straightforward, with a few quirks, but nothing out of the ordinary.  RC was slightly more difficult than average thanks to the science passage.  Unlike some others who have chimed in, I don't think the RC and the LG will wash out -- the LG was more easy than the RC was difficult.

The 100 question aspect also disturbs me.  It makes it that much more likely that there will be a tougher curve at the top.  90 may very well be the cutoff for 170, which is a bit less than the 12 wrong you can usually get to have a 170.

BAFF213

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2004, 02:20:49 PM »

i think the games were easy, the RC was difficult, and the LR was somewhere in between.  that's just my opinion and i will have a better idea of how easy it was when i get my score back.  I CANT WAIT (i hope it's good news).

superiorlobe

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2004, 02:27:03 PM »
The tests start to feel easier after you have been practicing for six months.  I don't think this test was either noticeably easier or noticeably more difficult than any other.  Also, I was alert, fired up, and completely on the ball, so that may have made test seem easier.  I'm usually not that ready to go for just a practice test.

vegemitemama

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2004, 02:29:20 PM »
The games section was the easiest ever - so easy that it was the first games section I was actually able to finish, and I even had time to spare. 
The same thing happened to me. I had never fully finished every question in a games section in all the preptests I took, but this time I had almost a full minute to spare. Odd...

superiorlobe

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2004, 02:39:54 PM »
The games section was the easiest ever - so easy that it was the first games section I was actually able to finish, and I even had time to spare. 
The same thing happened to me. I had never fully finished every question in a games section in all the preptests I took, but this time I had almost a full minute to spare. Odd...

Are you certain that you got all the questions right?