Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Easiest Test of All Time  (Read 4183 times)

gooooooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
Easiest Test of All Time
« on: October 02, 2004, 05:40:45 PM »
It was one of the 5 easiest tests ever given in my view.  The minisclue game section was a breeze, arguments were mostly straightforward, and RC was pretty simple.

Some of the harder questions were the parallel reasoning one regarding scientists and their hypotheses (comparing to tree watchers or whatever) and the political scientist's comments on campaign finance reform). 

I'd be pissed if I missed more than 6, I'm guessing 173-177. 

Don't cancel, you will not get an easier test. 

ericthered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Easiest Test of All Time
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 05:42:38 PM »
ey bro sounds like u had a handle on the eam do you know which reading comp was the real section was it the one with nerves and bach? also for the games do you remember for the third game (GFO) how many spaces F could be in for the last question? 17 I think...

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 05:44:29 PM »
If you felt like you did poorly, maybe the fact that it was "easy" is even more reaso to cancel, since it's graded on curve. 

ghostpirate

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »
Ericthered: everybody has a different experimental section.  Ask someone whether a particular passage appeared in their test.  If it did, that one was probably the real one.  I had two games sections.  I agree that test was mad easy.  But the 100 questions thing gave me a heart attack and now I am likely to die soon.  Boo, LSAC.
If I survive, though - yeah that was the most chill LSAT ever.  Yay, LSAC.

gooooooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 06:04:51 PM »
ey bro sounds like u had a handle on the eam do you know which reading comp was the real section was it the one with nerves and bach? also for the games do you remember for the third game (GFO) how many spaces F could be in for the last question? 17 I think...

The real section had that nerve passage.   F could be in 4 spaces.

BAFF213

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 08:54:47 AM »
Ericthered: everybody has a different experimental section.  Ask someone whether a particular passage appeared in their test.  If it did, that one was probably the real one.  I had two games sections.  I agree that test was mad easy.  But the 100 questions thing gave me a heart attack and now I am likely to die soon.  Boo, LSAC.
If I survive, though - yeah that was the most chill LSAT ever.  Yay, LSAC.

I wonder how the scale is going to work out.

superiorlobe

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 09:11:53 AM »
I'm not going to be so bold as to guarantee I got 173 - 177, but I am pretty sure I got 168 - 173.  I think 175 is conceivable if I got lucky on a couple guesses.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 09:55:34 AM »

I wonder how the scale is going to work out.

The scale's going to pretty much @#!* everyone.  It sounds like you guys had a *very* similar set up as the LSAT we got in June.  Easy/short LG, long/difficult RC, and LR that's somewhere inbetween.

The LG and RC end up cancelling each other out, and the scale isn't going to offer any help.

victrola

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 09:58:40 AM »
i found the games on this exam to be far easier than games in more recent preptests.  they were straightforward with very few entities and super easy deductions, esp. the dog game and the one with three F's.   RC and 1 LR were easy, too, with the exception of the science passage.  i found the 2nd LR significantly harder than the rest.  i'm positive that i missed at least 5 questions, possibly up to 9 so i'm hoping the other 3 sections save me.

what was the raw score conversion for an 85 on the june test?

BAFF213

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2004, 10:54:21 AM »

what was the raw score conversion for an 85 on the june test?