Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: not even one?  (Read 1191 times)

Team Awesome

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
not even one?
« on: February 04, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »
I'm surprised we've had no threads obsessing over whether or not to cancel their score. Doesn't that always happen?

Jeffort - Is this a February thing? I've seen a few LSAT exam rounds and it seems there are always other people freaking out...making me wonder why I'm not freaking out.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: not even one?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 10:02:51 PM »
f that, u get what u get. people who cancel their scores have to have felt they bombed completely or there really is no point to cancel after going thru all of that.

armada

• Sr. Citizen
  • I have people to go and places to see!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:33:04 PM »
I'm freaking out...but I finally decided not to cancel since I don't really have anything to lose now.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:23 AM »
Yeah, Feb's the do or die test.  Anyone who cancels is waiting another year to go to school.

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »
how bout if it's a retake and you probably didn't do any better?  that's my situation and I will probably have a thread soon...

pirouette06

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »
I agree - Feb's do or die. Whatever I got, I got. I'm done with the LSAT. If I can't into a school with the score I have now, maybe it's a sign. I'm officially out of the LSAT game!

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »
I agree - Feb's do or die. Whatever I got, I got. I'm done with the LSAT. If I can't into a school with the score I have now, maybe it's a sign. I'm officially out of the LSAT game!

Oh please,  do or die over one day?  You can't be serious.  We aren't reading Tarot cards here.  Whoops, you get another year to do it better.  Travel, study, enjoy some life, whatever.  Don't quit if you really want it. 

While I agree that quitting isn't the way to go, sometimes, you do as well as you could possibly do, regardless of if u had more time to study or not. I am in the same boat with pirouette, I think that if my score did not get me into a school (I already got into one as we discussed though), I would stop too. No More LSAT for me. It has helped me with my argument paper I had to write for my thesis today  ;D

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 05:41:23 PM »
Some people just want to go to law school.  The time-value of that extra year has to be considered.  Not everyone needs LSAT perfection.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 06:03:26 PM »
Some people just want to go to law school.  The time-value of that extra year has to be considered.  Not everyone needs LSAT perfection.

very true. if I needed LSAT perfection, I would have quit a long time ago.

JesusProject

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »

Oh please,  do or die over one day?  You can't be serious.  We aren't reading Tarot cards here.  Whoops, you get another year to do it better.  Travel, study, enjoy some life, whatever.  Don't quit if you really want it. 

^ This man speaks the truth!
I really hate fat people