Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: Jason, Bearly, Borders, Dotlyn, Trouble, et al. entertain PennyLane.  (Read 161621 times)

stewie griffin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
:D  But I keep telling you all....I'm not ticklish!!!
LOL... the tickling thing was really a farce to gang up on you and mebbe cop a feel or many. :)

titcr!

lolz.
Temple University Beasley School of Law 2011

you fine american.

Final record: 5-1-4

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
  • Betrayed by Dot. Plotting revenge.
    • View Profile
Dotlyn!

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
I also may or may not have rabies.   That hasn't been confirmed.

There are some people out there who might just be into that (bug chasers). They actually seek out diseased partners so they can get the disease, too.

Oh, hi JP!

Did you just call me a bug...or a diseased partner?  Either way....ahem.

::insulted::
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

No, I was actually saying that you should be careful of who you let in on the possibility that you have rabies, because someone may want it.

Ok, well I'll come clean.  I don't actually have rabies.  That was an empty threat designed to attract bug chasers.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Eh.  You can stand guard and chase away any bug chasers.  That is pretty f'n gross!  :D

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Eh.  You can stand guard and chase away any bug chasers.  That is pretty f'n gross!  :D

I'll do it, but it sounds like a pretty boring job. Sure there's nothing else I can do?

How are you at peeling grapes?

(ahah...getting full of myself, aren't I?)

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
::feeling ignored, Elvis grabs a handful of uppers and downers, a popsicle and a magazine and heads off for the john::

NOOOOOOO!

Aren't you going to share some of those?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
::Elvis staggers back, offers Dotlyn a popsicle stick and a crinkled magazine, collapses into his oversized bean bag chair and belches::

Ick.  If Elvis isn't really dead, he should be.   :D

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Elvis, you're just a hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love.  Oh, and your tar isn't showing up.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Now it's showing up!

IrrX, are you eating my grapes!?!