Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: Jason, Bearly, Borders, Dotlyn, Trouble, et al. entertain PennyLane.  (Read 164698 times)

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile

your job is to keep Irrx from taking off his shirt.

>:( 

This is my theme song, BTW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmWo9TBL5Kg
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

UFBoldAsLove

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Gators.
    • View Profile
Hey Dotlyn... you live in Gville right?
Vandy 1L... really?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hey Dotlyn... you live in Gville right?

Yep!
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

UFBoldAsLove

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Gators.
    • View Profile
Trying to find a nice place to reserve dinner reservations for graduation... not having much luck. I've tried

Dragonfly
Downtown 101
Ballyhoo
BoneFish
Stonewood
MTs Chop House

Can you think of any more?

.... random. I know.
Vandy 1L... really?

Signal

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
UF, Wow, you thought of most of the best ones....let me think a few minutes.  I think you've thought of all of the best ones already, these are ok, though:

Macaroni Grill
Outback
Carrabbas

Also, The Sovereign (downtown) was bought out by someone else and they changed the name.  I don't know the new name and to be honest I haven't been there since, but it used to be fantastic.  I'll BRB, let me call my friend and see if she knows and can think of some others I've missed.

It's a shame you couldn't get into 101.  I ate there a few weeks ago for my sister's birthday and it is fantastic.

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Morning cranes

I would like to know my role and theme song. :'( I am impatient but unlike irrx I will leave my shirt on.
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
morning kids :)

(and this time, that's accurate, tm ;) )

Hey cranes!

UFBoldAsLove

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Gators.
    • View Profile
UF, Wow, you thought of most of the best ones....let me think a few minutes.  I think you've thought of all of the best ones already, these are ok, though:

Macaroni Grill
Outback
Carrabbas

Also, The Sovereign (downtown) was bought out by someone else and they changed the name.  I don't know the new name and to be honest I haven't been there since, but it used to be fantastic.  I'll BRB, let me call my friend and see if she knows and can think of some others I've missed.

It's a shame you couldn't get into 101.  I ate there a few weeks ago for my sister's birthday and it is fantastic.

Thanks for the advice! I remember the Sovereign! I wonder what it is called now. And 101 is TRYING to squeeze us in, they are going to get back to me. I hope it works out, they are my favorite.
Vandy 1L... really?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Thanks for the advice! I remember the Sovereign! I wonder what it is called now. And 101 is TRYING to squeeze us in, they are going to get back to me. I hope it works out, they are my favorite.

I hope that works out.  They have the best martinis, too.  I love their signature "Martini 101." If you like fruity drinks, you have to have one.