Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: Jason, Bearly, Borders, Dotlyn, Trouble, et al. entertain PennyLane.  (Read 160402 times)

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile

gonna take me a while, dot.  because you're so mysterious.

and yes, tm is definitely the purest form of evil LSD. He should ask the chicks if that's sexy.  What say you, chicks?

I'm mysterious?  No I'm not!  What you see is what you get, mostly.

Pure evil in a guy?  Fun to date a little but you don't want to get into a relationship with pure evil.  And tm isn't evil, he's mischievous.  I thought we had already decided on that.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
  • Betrayed by Dot. Plotting revenge.
    • View Profile
no, he's evil.  full stop.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I believe he is really a small fox.  Of course, IRL his tail isn't on fire.  To believe that would be just plain silly.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
does he wear the origami samurai helmet?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Of course!

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Why did you get to pick your own theme song, Jason, and yet you get to pick them for the rest of us, too?  Are you the theme song dictator of LSD?

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Why did you get to pick your own theme song, Jason, and yet you get to pick them for the rest of us, too?  Are you the theme song dictator of LSD?

We each have our own particular role to play.  Mine was not chosen by me.  Rather, it was chosen by God.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

We each have our own particular role to play.  Mine was not chosen by me.  Rather, it was chosen by God.

:D :D  Ok, I'll buy that.

What is my role then?

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

He didn't choose tm's, I did. And I don't remember one being chosen for me.

Look at you, Mr. Impatient.  Keep your shirt on.

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

:D :D  Ok, I'll buy that.

What is my role then?

your job is to keep Irrx from taking off his shirt.