Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: Jason, Bearly, Borders, Dotlyn, Trouble, et al. entertain PennyLane.  (Read 160503 times)

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile

but you're entertaining enough sober.

Yes, well.  You happen to be very lucky that I'm the kinda girl who completely forgives everything after just one compliment.   :)
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

but you're entertaining enough sober.

Yes, well.  You happen to be very lucky that I'm the kinda girl who completely forgives everything after just one compliment.   :)

i'm going to keep this in mind for later.  ;)

That was not a license to drive me crazy!
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
i accidentally got drunk tonight

How does this happen?
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
i accidentally got drunk tonight

How does this happen?

'okay, fine... i'll try the pomegranate martini here... but only one, seriously guys, i have to go home and study'

Mmmm that sounds good.
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I guess I was too early to catch the d-bing posts.  I always miss the fun stuff because I sleep at night.   :(

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I'm always the star of my own dreams.  I wonder if that means I'm conceited?  Also, I'm always way cuter in my dreams than I am IRL. 

I had a VERY realistic dream last night that I was WL'd at UF.  I woke up and had to think about it before I realized it was just a dream.  I really hope that isn't a bad omen.

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
  • And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm always the star of my own dreams.  I wonder if that means I'm conceited?  Also, I'm always way cuter in my dreams than I am IRL. 

I had a VERY realistic dream last night that I was WL'd at UF.  I woke up and had to think about it before I realized it was just a dream.  I really hope that isn't a bad omen.

probably more like a sign that you've been spending too much time on this board.  :D
:(

I miss LSD for like 2 days, and it turns out that Dot is a multiracial cheeseburger?!  :o

This thread really moves, huh?

Signal

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

I've been having law school acceptance/rejection dreams (mainly rejection), too. I think it weighs a little heavily on all of our minds. I'm also having the accepted/rejected by schools I haven't applied to dreams. I'll be having to get back to mainly happy dreams soon!

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
I have dreams where someone is holding the letter from a law school but won't let me see it.
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
That would piss me off and ruin my entire day.

How you doing today, Nav?

I am actually sick at work. And I think my car is breaking down (again) I swear as soon as I save a little money something else goes wrong. :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?