Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: Jason, Bearly, Borders, Dotlyn, Trouble, et al. entertain PennyLane.  (Read 164021 times)

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
Words like "WOODY" make the game so much more fun...  ;D :D ;)

My best point word ever was "erecting"  I SWEAR it was the only one I could make with those letters on that board worth that many points.   :o
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
just dropped bf off at the airport... very sad :(

Sorry Stef.  At least it sounds like you two had a great, long visit.  When will he come back again?
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hey, papercranes.  What are you doing on this lovely Sunday morning? 

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

nobody believes that.  ;)

morning all.  :)

>:(  I swear I'm going to have to go all brico on you and start posting threatening photos, aren't I?

It is a GORGEOUS day here.  I think I'm going to get the heck outside for a while and enjoy the weather.  I'm sure I'l be back checking this board this afternoon because...well...I don't have a life.   :D

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I agree about a life being overrated.  I mean, who needs a life?  I have textbooks!  Stacks of really great textbooks, most of which I kept only because I couldn't sell them back to the bookstore, but still.  I have them.   :D 

Ok.  Gone *poof*  Gonna get some sun on my pasty white face.  ;D

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Morning all. I can't really stay long because I am at my parents and my mom gets mad when she sees me on LSD. She thinks I'm addicted. (I swear I'm not. I can quit whenever I want ;) ) Just want to say hey and check in.

Sorry that you're sad stef. But glad you got to spend time with him.

And you're never too old to chuckle at words like Woody :D
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PM+me+to+get+it
    • View Profile
^ lol, i'll agree with trouble maker on this one- checking in with you guys is a tell-tale sign of one's addiction. if philosophers still existed, i'm sure the internet would be a central motif in their writings. maybe even MAS too, LOL!

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Morning all. I can't really stay long because I am at my parents and my mom gets mad when she sees me on LSD. She thinks I'm addicted. (I swear I'm not. I can quit whenever I want ;) ) Just want to say hey and check in.

Sorry that you're sad stef. But glad you got to spend time with him.

And you're never too old to chuckle at words like Woody :D

Oh, I'm totally addicted.  I figure there are worse things I could be doing. 

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
Hey Dot... did you see someone got un-deferred at FSU?
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
checking in with your online friends is a sure sign of addiction.  :D

QFT.

Morning all. Back from get-together at friend's house. Light hurts. Taking a nap.

Oh sounds like you had some fun!  I guess you took my advice, huh?  You'll have to tell me later so I can live vicariously through your fun weekend.   ;D