Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LR question and test thoughts  (Read 4498 times)

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LR question and test thoughts
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2004, 06:15:45 PM »
i think i put E but im not sure i remember.

ericthered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2004, 06:19:41 PM »
do you remember any of the parallele reasonign questions also there was one LR question that i remember being so strange but cant remember what it was about -- but its number was 7 -- anyone remember?

dr_draino

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2004, 06:21:21 PM »
do you remember any of the parallele reasonign questions also there was one LR question that i remember being so strange but cant remember what it was about -- but its number was 7 -- anyone remember?

Dude, how do you remember this stuff!?!?  About the only thing I remember is the general approach on the games section and the topics of the reading comp.  You have some wierd functioning memory...

tjordan90

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.44 / 164
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tjordan90
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2004, 06:25:33 PM »

The answer was that the ratio of egg weight to bird size is higher for smaller birds than for larger birds.

Wait, why wasn't that one A?  I thought it was that some different species have different egg sizes (A) (paraphrased greatly - my memory is quite hazy at this point).  How can you infer that the ratio is higher for small birds when you were only given 3 birds as evidence?  Why do those birds have to be indicative of all birds?  Couldn't they be exceptions to the general rule?  Of course, I feel like crap after taking this test so chances are I am wrong.
Attending UC Hastings in the fall.

KatieManley01

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - katiemanley01@Hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2004, 06:28:20 PM »
What was the question about the European Union, and what did answer E say?  I can't remember any of this without someone mentioning it. 
Attending Duke

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2004, 06:29:29 PM »
it was something about economics and how all of the countries would have to agree on something, i dont really remember.

Hurley97

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2004, 06:29:59 PM »
do u remember what the lasy answer was in the 26 question LR section --- about the European Union or whatever? What letter it was?

I think that I remember this one, but did you have LR as your section 2?  I think that this was the last question in that experimental section.  I could be wrong though.

I was really pressed for time on this one so I chose C, which was the only one that said somthing about the European Union in its answer choices.

tjordan90

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.44 / 164
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tjordan90
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 06:31:33 PM »

I think that I remember this one, but did you have LR as your section 2?  I think that this was the last question in that experimental section.  I could be wrong though.

I was really pressed for time on this one so I chose C, which was the only one that said somthing about the European Union in its answer choices.

No, this was definitely in a non-experimental section.  I remember having trouble with that question and being pressed for time.
Attending UC Hastings in the fall.

qtip2012

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT: 162 UGPA: 3.06
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2004, 06:32:17 PM »
i dont recall letters like some nerds on here...

but i do recall that i believed the answer was the one the possited that "all EU countries could not agree on what would consitute an economic threat" or something to that effect.  i thought that was the natural link.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=MrGrieves

Heaven: Northeastern (w/ $8500), Brooklyn, Roger Williams (w/ $20000), St. John's (w/ 12500), Hofstra (w/ $16000), Case Western (w/ $9000), American
Hell: BU
Purgatory: UConn, Cardozo

Applied: Temple

Rizz98

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.91/165
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rizz98
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2004, 06:33:56 PM »
Qtip's right...for some reason I think that was answer D. But it could've been C. Or E. What the hell do I know?

Sorry, the flash on my photographic memory wasn't working.
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."