Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LR question and test thoughts  (Read 4371 times)

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
LR question and test thoughts
« on: October 02, 2004, 04:37:12 PM »
anyone remember what the answer to the weaken question about birds on an island was?  it was number 4 on one of the lr sections, and was about bones found buried at different depths, and then concluded that humans were the cause of this.

i have a feeling i screwed myself over and mistakenly changed my answer at the last second like a complete idiot.

also, the game about parking lots sucked, i didnt really get it, maybe i got 2 out of the 5.  i didnt think rc was that bad, but i have a feeling i screwed up lr.  dammit!

im pissed at myself, i think i bombed.  oh well, probably still not going to cancel.

imtheantelope

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LR question and test thoughts
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 04:43:50 PM »
i think the answer to the bird question was that a microbe, which was carried harmlessly by some bird species but had fatal effects for many others, was introduced to the island around the same time as humans...  obviously im paraphrasing.. but this is what i got... the others were either convoluted because of timing or they considered the fact that this certain human pop. is the only pop that could have had an influence upon their extinction.
Accepted: Suffolk, Albany$, New York Law$, Hofstra$, Touro$
Waitlisted:  Brooklyn, Northeastern, Villanova, American
Denied: Fordham, Temple
ATTENDING: ST JOHNS

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=imtheantelope

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 04:45:34 PM »
i think the answer to the bird question was that a microbe, which was carried harmlessly by some bird species but had fatal effects for many others, was introduced to the island around the same time as humans...  obviously im paraphrasing.. but this is what i got... the others were either convoluted because of timing or they considered the fact that this certain human pop. is the only pop that could have had an influence upon their extinction.

dammit @#!* *&^% i am a moron!!!! there were about 6 seconds left and for some idiotic reason i erased the microbe answer and picked some other retarded choice.

im predicting 164.  looks like ill be taking again in december, oh boy!!!!!!

superiorlobe

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 04:46:10 PM »
I chose the microbe answer as well.

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 04:47:04 PM »
yea it made perfect sense.  i am a f-ing moron, i dont know what made me change the answer.

Nylo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 04:53:20 PM »
Speaking of changing the answer last minute AND birds, I think I screwed up the Must Be True question about the canary, goose, and ostrich eggs. Anyone remember what answer they put for that? I originally picked A (something about different bird species having different sized eggs) and for some reason changed it to B (something about the bigger the bird, the smaller the egg, which I now realize *can* be true but doesn't have to be). @#$%! Not that A is necessarily the right answer, but then I'd feel extra dumb going from one wrong answer to another wrong one. Stupid bird eggs.

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2004, 04:54:09 PM »
im so pissed, i realized i mistakenly changed the answer but there was NO WAY i could have switched it back, 3 proctors were sitting about 5 feet infront of me the entire time.

superiorlobe

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2004, 04:56:35 PM »
Speaking of changing the answer last minute AND birds, I think I screwed up the Must Be True question about the canary, goose, and ostrich eggs. Anyone remember what answer they put for that? I originally picked A (something about different bird species having different sized eggs) and for some reason changed it to B (something about the bigger the bird, the smaller the egg, which I now realize *can* be true but doesn't have to be). @#$%! Not that A is necessarily the right answer, but then I'd feel extra dumb going from one wrong answer to another wrong one. Stupid bird eggs.

The answer was that the ratio of egg weight to bird size is higher for smaller birds than for larger birds.

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2004, 04:57:42 PM »
yea, i got that one at least.

ericthered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2004, 06:13:22 PM »
do u remember what the lasy answer was in the 26 question LR section --- about the European Union or whatever? What letter it was?