Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: February LSAT - What will you receive with your score?  (Read 9861 times)

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: February LSAT - What will you receive with your score?
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 10:50:34 AM »
I need to pay closer attention. Sorry about that.

It's the scaled score/percentile breakdown.
Ah, ok, I was hoping for the raw score to scaled score. =)

rsr28

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »
How much does hand-scoring cost?  Is it even an option?  What exactly does it entail??

I had several (maybe 5 or so) erasures on the last section, which I'm concerned about.

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »
I think it is approximately $35 and it probably is just someone looking at your answer sheet and manually scoring the test.  For what it's worth, I had to erase 10 answers in a row on my first test and all of them came out fine.

kjburke1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »
my last 10 practice scores were between 164 and 170.  i didnt feel like this was my best showing, i just hope it was somewhere in that range.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 06:47:44 PM »
I was disgusted after I got the results, but I wasn't surprised since my diagnostic was around the same.

I generally feel okay after the LSAT (took it twice already and bombed both times--taking it a third time this June,after some intense studying). If you've consistently scored in the 160s, you might expect to have at least that. But I wouldn't worry about what you see on these boards in terms of how people are feeling about the same test you took, because most of it is after-test jitters. Taking the LSAT is an intense experience; it is likely that you'd feel kinda edgy about the test all the way up until you receive your results.

Try to relax now; you've done the most difficult part  ;)

"Waiting is the hardest part."
-Tom Petty

Pigeon

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »
Do you guys know if the LSAC sends out your held "Reports" to schools today, too?

I haven't received an email with my score so I don't have mine, and on my LSAC "HOME" page I still have this:

One or more LSDAS/LSAT reports have not been sent.  Check for details under Account Status/Reports.

Thanks,  you guys.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »
Do you guys know if the LSAC sends out your held "Reports" to schools today, too?

I haven't received an email with my score so I don't have mine, and on my LSAC "HOME" page I still have this:

One or more LSDAS/LSAT reports have not been sent.  Check for details under Account Status/Reports.

Thanks,  you guys.

My reports are listed on my account status as being sent, they just do not have a date on them yet.