Law School Discussion

Prognostications for score release - Feb 22?

jddino

• View Profile
Prognostications for score release - Feb 22?
« on: February 02, 2008, 03:27:11 PM »
If history is an indicator, it look like about 20 days - which puts us at Feb 22nd.  What do you think?   

kor591

• View Profile
Re: Prognostications for score release - Feb 22?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 03:27:51 PM »
yeah i agree.
22nd will be the day.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »
A Friday huh, so we get the weekend to celebrate or get over our depression.

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 06:12:24 PM »
the official release date for scores is Feb. 25th (Monday).

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »
the official release date for scores is Feb. 25th (Monday).

Yeah, that's the drop dead deadline that they must be released by.  They have always come out before the published official release date for every test for at least the last several years. 
This one was special.
Febr. 08 lsat takers should expect an octopus knocking at their doors at  Fr. night and bringing them a red ball. You should open the ball and there will be a moon rock for those who scored well and rotten strawberries (those ones which will become fresh again on Mn)for those who didn't score well. Those who have average score will receive a tickling machine.

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 08:51:47 PM »
Those who have average score will receive a tickling machine.

I think my ex has one of those...

dynahmite

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 09:05:48 PM »
Febr. 08 lsat takers should expect an octopus knocking at their doors at  Fr. night and bringing them a red ball. You should open the ball and there will be a moon rock for those who scored well and rotten strawberries (those ones which will become fresh again on Mn)for those who didn't score well. Those who have average score will receive a tickling machine.
Hahahah, good one.  The tickling machine one cracked me up, I sat there laughing, picturing this mechanical metal hand wiggling its fingers...I think it was good for me.

River

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 10:32:13 PM »
Those who have average score will receive a tickling machine.

I think my ex has one of those...

That would be why she is your ex and decided she didn't need you anymore!  :D

Again, never cut in a gracious conversation among decent guys.  None of your business, JEF.  Keep cleaning the toilet in your empty apt.

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »
Hahahah, good one.  The tickling machine one cracked me up, I sat there laughing, picturing this mechanical metal hand wiggling its fingers...I think it was good for me.

Yes..I think it was presupposes that the tickling machine wasnt funny by itself - that made me laugh like a little girl.

dynahmite

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »

Yes..I think it was presupposes that the tickling machine wasnt funny by itself - that made me laugh like a little girl.

That's the answer I put too.  What about the moon rock one?  I think I chose the one that mentioned how its value is due to its rarity..