Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So Canada .... how did we do?  (Read 1121 times)

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
So Canada .... how did we do?
« on: October 02, 2004, 02:50:45 PM »
I know a lot of you had to travel pretty far to you test centres ... how did you guys find it? I hope it went well :D

Silversoma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Me at Radiohead- Thunderbird Stadium, August/03
    • View Profile
Re: So Canada .... how did we do?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 06:12:48 PM »
Heh, thanks for asking, Cheeks!

Considering that I have a head cold, and that the proctor tried to take my timer away, I think I did okay (low 160's).  I thought about postponing, but then I decided, what the hell, it's only a test and I have a zillion more (and more difficult) tests to write before the end of this year, so I just decided to get it over with now.

How is everyone else doing?  Yey for finishing the LSAT!!!
Practice LSATs so far: 156 155 157 155 157 161 162 161 155 155 160 164 166 161 170 166 168 160 163 162 172

LSAT's finished... I don't have to think about law school for a year now.
********* GO Team Canada GO!!!!! ***********

kerisd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 06:33:16 PM »
i hope it went well for all of you.
How'd you do caecilius, matthew??

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 06:47:24 PM »
cae and matt both wrote quite far from their homes.  I doubt they'll be back for a while.  Especially cae. - hope windsor brought him good luck.

long_gone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 09:23:18 PM »
Hi everyone!  I swore I wouldn't be here today, but as soon as I get back look at what I do :)  Thanks for this thread Cheeks and kerisd, I get to ramble for a bit  :P

Few things about Windsor.  The center is AMAZING!!!!  There were maybe like twenty of us, and the two ladies proctoring were supa nice!  The lady lauged when she saw I had an extra battery for my timer.  But you know, just in case.  Most importantly, the proctors were keeping the time right on.  I freaked out about that many times and purposfully undertimed myself at preps, but there was no need because they were really really professional.

I had no idea adrenaline has such an effect on me, BTW.  I finished all the sections but the games with around 5-6 minutes to spare and I thought WHAT THE HELL?  But thankfully that gave me time to recheck my work.  I blew the games as usual but only 22 questions this time 'round, thank the heavens.

We were out by 1:20 PM or so, which I thought is really good, especially since I heard those horror stories where people get out at 4 or something. 

I have no idea how I actually did, but you're right Cheeks, Windsor is pretty sweet.  Having said that, as soon as I was done I wanted to just sleep for 12 hours.  It's still pretty draining and I really hope I don't have to do that again.
No longer here.

gobears

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 09:24:10 PM »
J'espere que mes amis canadiens FRIGGIN' ACED THE LSAT!  (Sorry that's the extent of my French. ;) )

victrola

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 09:35:55 AM »
i wrote in vancouver and think it went well.  i found the games section and first LR sooo easy. my 5th section was LR (not the experimental b/c i had 2 games) and the girl beside me was doing a games section.  the entire time, she sighed heavily and was completely distracting as her pencil and eraser never stopped moving.  i was pissed.  i thought that everyone took the same sections at the same time, except for experimental.  i'm hoping for a 165.

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 12:24:03 PM »
congrats.  It sounds like everyone did really well.  I told you Windsor would bring you good luck!