Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I've been on LSD since the time of...  (Read 9460 times)

lost0710

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
Re: I've been on LSD since the time of...
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »
Two days and an 18 post count? I think we may have found our next candidate to replace strad. :D

is that good or bad?

Neither, it just is. Strad was a posting machine and had a huge daily post count. Not that a lot of posts every day is bad, it's just what you do with them. Strad was lots of fun, but doesn't have time to come around here much anymore.

ahhhh
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lost0710
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."
Aristotle

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »
Oh good god, who's bright idea was this? Oh, I see. Funny how lsd mythology is born. I guess some of that was my fault, too. Also, J may forget that Chica and Watson both appeared around the same time, I think even the same week, back in like September of 05.

Nah dude. Watson came just after me, in November of '05. Chica came a few months before me.

It was at least October.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

lost0710

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2008, 05:56:25 PM »
mythology of lsd  ;) Since before the LSAT there was the law students and wanna be law students, they soon found a place to congregate the land of LSD.  ::)
Oh good god, who's bright idea was this? Oh, I see. Funny how lsd mythology is born. I guess some of that was my fault, too. Also, J may forget that Chica and Watson both appeared around the same time, I think even the same week, back in like September of 05.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lost0710
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."
Aristotle

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »
November-ish. But a few months of that was spent being a creepo and lurking

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »
mythology of lsd  ;) Since before the LSAT there was the law students and wanna be law students, they soon found a place to congregate the land of LSD.  ::)

Just want to make it clear that this quotation is screwed up and that the word attributed to me here are actually The Poster's.

Just in case Miss P comes by and gets annoyed by the grammar.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

october of ought five.  but that was two accounts ago.
"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2008, 07:04:35 PM »
february of 06, one account ago
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
In The Beginning, there was Thou...
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

chewy06

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »
Wasn't the veg breakup brought on by her hooking up with some guy from her undergrad school that was also on lsd?

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2008, 01:36:16 AM »
Meh.  Nobody gives a @#!*.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.