Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Does BU have an ASW?  (Read 562 times)

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Does BU have an ASW?
« on: January 28, 2008, 07:04:04 PM »
Does BU have one? I didn't get any ASW info with their admissions packet, nor did I find any info on ASW's on their site.

kaycee7

• View Profile
Re: Does BU have an ASW?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »
I didn't see any information on an ASW, but the website does say that they have open houses pretty much every week through the spring semester.  They give you a tour and you sit in on a class.

Bosox

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 03:34:59 PM »
Hey,
   I, BUSL here. We have one. You'll get something in the mail. I have an open thread where I am taking questions if you are interested. Check my last posts.

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »
Does BU have one? I didn't get any ASW info with their admissions packet, nor did I find any info on ASW's on their site.

How long did it take you to receive your admissions packet?  I haven't received mine yet.

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

How long did it take you to receive your admissions packet?  I haven't received mine yet.

About 5 days after I got the acceptance call. It doesn't really have much in it.  Just deposit forms and a username and a pw for the admitted students website.

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 06:25:01 PM »

About 5 days after I got the acceptance call. It doesn't really have much in it.  Just deposit forms and a username and a pw for the admitted students website.

It's been a week and a half for me, and still no packet.

I'm going to email them and see what's up...