Law School Discussion

Zearfross is slipping....

Re: Zearfross is slipping....
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
*waves at Michigan AdComm*

Hi Dean Zearfoss! We think you're the coolest!

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
Dear ___

It has been brought to our attention that you have not, in fact, changed your name to [First Name], which was how we addressed you in the last email. Our records must have been flawed.  We'll get that fixed.  We still hope you'll take our call/email on ____ so we can continue demonstrating that special personal Michigan Law touch.

yours in humility,

{Title} {First Name} {Last Name}

Sarah C. Zearfoss

Sarah Zearfoss is so cool ;D

Someone reads LSD  ;)

Someone does not read LSD but may have many volunteer minions who do.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2008, 02:24:15 PM »
What makes you guys think that someone at Michigan must be reading LSD?

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 03:15:11 PM »
I think the assumption was made that because the mistake was being talked about here, and then the mistake was rectified, it must have been because LSD made Dean Z. realize her mistake.  I don't think that's a very safe assumption.  Like flyaway said, she has plenty of people who can clue her in to what's going on here (if that would have even been necessary).

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
^^ that would make a great lsat question

Jolie Was Here

• 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 05:09:17 PM »
Okay flyaway.  Do you want to explain, or should I?

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 05:22:29 PM »

Well, there's not anyone in the admissions office regularly reading LSD, though there was at one time.  However, there are five million Michigan students on here, many of whom are Admissions Volunteers and who may bring anything noteworthy to the attention of the Admissions staff.  That is not to say that I know of anyone having done that in this case.  I think it's entirely likely that they noticed the mistake on their own.

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

Well, there's not anyone in the admissions office regularly reading LSD, though there was at one time.  However, there are five million Michigan students on here, many of whom are Admissions Volunteers and who may bring anything noteworthy to the attention of the Admissions staff.  That is not to say that I know of anyone having done that in this case.  I think it's entirely likely that they noticed the mistake on their own.

Then why didn't I get the 2nd email?  :(

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2008, 06:36:35 PM »

Well, there's not anyone in the admissions office regularly reading LSD, though there was at one time.  However, there are five million Michigan students on here, many of whom are Admissions Volunteers and who may bring anything noteworthy to the attention of the Admissions staff.  That is not to say that I know of anyone having done that in this case.  I think it's entirely likely that they noticed the mistake on their own.

It will come soon, and go something like this:

Dear UFBoldAsLove,

:o

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »

Well, there's not anyone in the admissions office regularly reading LSD, though there was at one time.  However, there are five million Michigan students on here, many of whom are Admissions Volunteers and who may bring anything noteworthy to the attention of the Admissions staff.  That is not to say that I know of anyone having done that in this case.  I think it's entirely likely that they noticed the mistake on their own.

It will come soon, and go something like this:

Dear UFBoldAsLove,

:o

Eep! :(