Law School Discussion

Zearfross is slipping....

Jolie Was Here

• 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Zearfross is slipping....
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 07:19:02 PM »
For the record.... I did NOT mean anything against Michigan. Mich is amazing, and Zearfoss does way above and beyond the typical Dean... I just thought it was funny.

Nah, it IS funny. 

I also think it's funny how quickly all the Mich students flock to any thread relating in any way to our school.  See, we have these microchips that act like homing devices...

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »
For the record.... I did NOT mean anything against Michigan. Mich is amazing, and Zearfoss does way above and beyond the typical Dean... I just thought it was funny.

Nah, it IS funny. 

I also think it's funny how quickly all the Mich students flock to any thread relating in any way to our school.  See, we have these microchips that act like honing devices...

That's why UMichis so awesome; it has great school spirit.

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »
WE GOT SPIRIT! YES WE DO! WE GOT SPIRIT! HOW BOUT YOU?

::points::

:D

awesomepossum

• Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »
yeah stuff happens.   I had to trek all the way to the post office to get something from UMich once because they had put on insufficient postage.

C'est la vie.  On my thank you letter to my NU interviewer I wrote "Dear Ms.       ," because I meant to put the name in later after I had looked it up.

Stuff happens.

edaze

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
To be "fair", they charge applicants $75 dollars a piece to process their paperwork. Part of my job is doing mass mailings. It's not that hard to copycheck a merge before mailing it out.

This isn't a real argument, I am just bitter. This is the lady who laughed at and tossed out a personalized greeting card from an interested applicant. The least she could do is make sure that her organization gets the freaking letterhead right. 

You wouldn't be bitter if you were admitted.  ::)

Not trying to be mean. I'm just stating the facts. Get of your soap-box and give mich a break. Odds are you really don't care about the mail-merge, but just really want an excuse to shout at them ever since you received the small envelope.

awesomepossum

• Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 08:11:35 PM »
I love how rossum always comes out swinging.   ;D

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
To be "fair", they charge applicants $75 dollars a piece to process their paperwork. Part of my job is doing mass mailings. It's not that hard to copycheck a merge before mailing it out.

This isn't a real argument, I am just bitter. This is the lady who laughed at and tossed out a personalized greeting card from an interested applicant. The least she could do is make sure that her organization gets the freaking letterhead right. 

Not trying to be mean. I'm just stating the facts. Get of your soap-box and give mich a break. Odds are you really don't care about the mail-merge, but just really want an excuse to shout at them ever since you received the small envelope.
...Which is exactly why I said "I'm just bitter and this isn't a real argument"... twice.

edaze

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »

...Which is exactly why I said "I'm just bitter and this isn't a real argument"... twice.

Which is exactly why I said you wouldn't be bitter if you were admitted.

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 08:17:55 PM »

Which is exactly why I said you wouldn't be bitter if you were admitted.
Um... Duh. That's why I am bitter.

Edit:
To Recap:

Bearly: I am bitter. I didn't get into Mich, but they make silly mistakes too! >:(
Rossum: You are just bitter because you didn't get into Mich.
Bearly: Uh... yeah. That's what I said.
Rossum: Yeah, that's why I said you wouldn't be bitter if you were admitted.
Bearly: Duh... that's why I am bitter.

Edit 2: Damn I am bitter. I would have really liked to go to Michigan.  :'(