Law School Discussion

it's over... October 2004 LSAT

Ragnar Danneskjold

• Atlas Shrugged...
    • View Profile
Re: it's over... October 2004 LSAT
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2004, 04:35:03 PM »
Noone seems to have had the test that i took. I had RC-LR-LR-LG-LR. I was so glad that i did not have more than one lg section. I think i got between a 156 and a 160. Of course i am hoping for the higher. Good luck to all.

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2004, 06:29:31 PM »
Can someone tell me what the modernist reading comp was about, for some reason I'm completely drawing a blank.

FSF17

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 07:34:19 PM »
Can someone tell me what the modernist reading comp was about, for some reason I'm completely drawing a blank.

It was about the downfall of modernist architecture.

I also had two RCs back-to-back in the beginning, and I REALLY liked it that way... it got me focused faster. Was I the only one who thought that the games and RC was easy, and the LRs were tougher than average?

liberty shark

• awesome.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - libertyshark
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 07:42:12 PM »
heh, i've read this post like three times, and now im more confused than when i first started.... so which one was the real reading comp... section 1 or 2?  i friggin nailed the section that had native american women stuff or something... and didnt do so hot on the other one...  did anyone with only one RC section have a passage pertaining to the roll of native american women in important tribal matters....  *crosses his fingers*   :o

foxnewssucks

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2004, 07:43:17 PM »
heh, i've read this post like three times, and now im more confused than when i first started.... so which one was the real reading comp... section 1 or 2?  i friggin nailed the section that had native american women stuff or something... and didnt do so hot on the other one...  did anyone with only one RC section have a passage pertaining to the roll of native american women in important tribal matters....  *crosses his fingers*   :o

native amercian passage was not the real one

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2004, 07:47:25 PM »
Is it just me, or is this LSAT very similar to the June 2004 LSAT? I took that test on Thursday so I am hoping that helped me out a bit. Heres for wishful thinking.

foxnewssucks

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2004, 07:48:26 PM »
Is it just me, or is this LSAT very similar to the June 2004 LSAT? I took that test on Thursday so I am hoping that helped me out a bit. Heres for wishful thinking.

I think that the difficulty of the games was the same and maybe the RC too... the LR seemed harder on October.

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2004, 07:56:21 PM »
Yeah, the last few questions of the section 4 LR was really frustrating. The questions were really long too. I think the last four pages had 2 questions per page.

liberty shark

• awesome.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - libertyshark
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2004, 07:56:51 PM »

native amercian passage was not the real one

goddamnit

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2004, 01:56:47 PM »
So you guys also only had 100 questions total?  I counted all my sections up at the end, got 100 answers in all, and was convinced that I'd miss-bubbled my answer sheet at some point.  Must say I've been incredibly worried.  It makes me feel much better that I wasn't the only one that got 100 in all.