• AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: it's over... October 2004 LSAT
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2004, 12:45:38 PM »
yes, bab

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2004, 12:47:57 PM »
I had a noticablly large number of D and E as answers...any else?

_EKC_

• LisBeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2004, 01:01:21 PM »
Sorry if that was confusing, guys. The second section was experimental, not the 2nd games section.

EKC

if the real games section was after the break, then section 2 was experimental for you guys

Did you have games in 2 and 4 or 5 then?

I had LR-LR-RC-LR-LG, so it's not so easy for me to tell--could be one or two just from my test.

i took the test in june.  i was just answering your question about how one would know which games section was experimental.  so if you had YOUR one game section after the break, then the one before the break for ekc was the experimental one.

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2004, 01:16:22 PM »
YES!!  YOU GUYS HAVE MADE MY DAY! :) 

I don't think I missed a single question in the games section with the parking ticket and 8th/9th/10th century questions!  LET MY CELEBRATION BEGIN! 

By the way - What did everyone think of the question in the apparently-experimental games section about 4 bike reviewers who each review 4 bikes on 2 days?  When I first read the question and setup my initial diagram I thought it was going to be cake, but after answering the first 2 questions I hit a wall!  The next 3 questions were all "If XXX reviews YYY bike on day 1/2, which can/can't be possible".  I couldn't eliminate or verify a single one of the choices!  I wonder what I was missing?

And no, I didn't get a call from Lexy :(  So disappointed...

Everyman

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2004, 01:27:07 PM »
So the one with the greyhounds, keeshounds, etc. was the real games section??

midjeep

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2004, 02:17:06 PM »
So the one with the greyhounds, keeshounds, etc. was the real games section??

Yeah it is. Can someone tell me what where the topics for the real RC? I had two of those.

Butch

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2004, 02:29:44 PM »

Yeah it is. Can someone tell me what where the topics for the real RC? I had two of those.

The one w/ Modernists, NFG, China Pacific Coast, and sumpthin else.

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 03:03:57 PM »
I can't remember the RC passages either -- China, NRG (or whatever), Modernist, and what else?????

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2004, 04:00:29 PM »
Nevermind - I remembered -- it was the pre-paid legal services one for the CAW. Correct me if someone remembers different, but I believe it went - China, CAW, ECG, Modernism??

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2004, 04:16:59 PM »
whew wow that hurt my head.  well my experimental, my luck, was reading comp, which i hate with a passion.  they had the reading comp in section 1 and 2.  seems like the experimental was the second section.  the logic games were easy, log. reasoning were tougher than i expected.  heres hopin i score higher than a 160. good luck everyone.

if anyone else also had reading comp for the first 2 sections, was it not a little draining with all that reading? maybe its just me, never was really into the reading comp.