Heard anything this week?

Yes
 23 (26.1%)
No
 59 (67%)
What's law school?
 6 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: THIS WEEK  (Read 2913 times)

boilerguy84

• "I've got something to say..."
    • View Profile
Re: THIS WEEK
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 11:03:03 PM »
i haven't heard anything either. i just want to get ONE acceptance so i don't pull my hair out.
"read a book."
Depaul '11

etmerian

• Sr. Citizen
  • UM '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 09:14:27 AM »
Complete date 10/5 EVERYWHERE.

And worse yesterday I found out that the ONE place I've been accepted to isn't giving me any $$$.  So yea. 

The one school I really have my heart set on has been admitting people left and right in like 3 weeks.  I know - you'll all click on my LSN and tell me that with my numbers I can expect a wait....but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it!!!!  :-\

Maddie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »
I had really high hopes for January.  I at least thought I would get DECISIONS, whatever they may be.  It has been mostly tumbleweed over here.

VirusNY

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »
All of January so far I've received one WL notice by Penn. The Michigan decision had been made since like Dec. 18. What is going on?
Cornell Law 2011

qoftheu

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »
"I'm in" (said like tom cruise in top gun).

i'm sick of waiting dude. the whole process is driving me nuts. i can get the basic things i need to done for class, but that's about it. the rest of my time is spend checking LSN, LSD and status checkers.

This is basically my life as well. Except I'm doing nothing at work, instead of doing nothing for classes...

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »
"I'm in" (said like tom cruise in top gun).

i'm sick of waiting dude. the whole process is driving me nuts. i can get the basic things i need to done for class, but that's about it. the rest of my time is spend checking LSN, LSD and status checkers.

This is basically my life as well. Except I'm doing nothing at work, instead of doing nothing for classes...

that doesn't change after you hear news.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

Maddie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »

In fact, I am going to say that it gets worse.  I am so on my way to being fired.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 11:46:19 AM »

In fact, I am going to say that it gets worse.  I am so on my way to being fired.

seriously.  i have to bill my hours, too.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

lineallowsfor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 11:52:42 AM »
PLEASE PHILADELPHIA/SOUTH JERSEY SCHOOLS, HAVE MERCY.

namelessliar

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2008, 12:45:02 AM »
Complete date 10/5 EVERYWHERE.

And worse yesterday I found out that the ONE place I've been accepted to isn't giving me any $$$.  So yea. 

The one school I really have my heart set on has been admitting people left and right in like 3 weeks.  I know - you'll all click on my LSN and tell me that with my numbers I can expect a wait....but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it!!!!  :-\

Wow, I just submitted all of my apps like 29Dec, and complete at my top 4 schools as of today and ALREADY going nuts...can't imagine waiting as long as you.

On a side note though...I'm pretty sure I would do evil things to have your LSAT score =) so don't be too down...