Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WUSTL Jan 25th ASD.... Roll call?  (Read 5845 times)

Coolsportsplaya

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WUSTL Jan 25th ASD.... Roll call?
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »
All you had to do to get the travel stipend was fill out the form that was given to us in the red folders, and attach any relevant receipts.  I handed mine in before I left St. Louis, and they said a check would be mailed to my permanent address for the $200.
Washington University Law Class of 2011!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=spsteadman

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »
I am so excited!  Finally got an email confirming that I was accepted and telling me that a binder is to come.  Now I can finally get on the accepted students site!  Yay!  They really want me.  I can't decide on the Feb or Mar ASD though.
You never know unless you try!

In: Mercer(W), Tulane (90K), WUSTL($), Loyola New Orleans (W) (99K), DePaul (W) (45K), LSU (W) (60K)(non-resident), Georgia State (W) (non-resident)
Waitlisted: Emory (W), UT (W), Vandy (W)
Rejected: Harvard

TULANE LAW CLASS OF 2011!!!

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 06:28:08 PM »
I am so excited!  Finally got an email confirming that I was accepted and telling me that a binder is to come.  Now I can finally get on the accepted students site!  Yay!  They really want me.  I can't decide on the Feb or Mar ASD though.

Congrats!  Hopefully I will see you at the March ASD! =)

FB

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »

I'm going to the Feb. one--plane tickets are cheaper then. Hopefully I will see you there!

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 07:04:16 PM »
Does anyone know if the scholarship offer comes in the binder they send?  If not, how does it come?

In: Mercer(W), Tulane (90K), WUSTL($), Loyola New Orleans (W) (99K), DePaul (W) (45K), LSU (W) (60K)(non-resident), Georgia State (W) (non-resident)

UFBoldAsLove

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 07:51:11 PM »
All you had to do to get the travel stipend was fill out the form that was given to us in the red folders, and attach any relevant receipts.  I handed mine in before I left St. Louis, and they said a check would be mailed to my permanent address for the $200.

I know that. We left ours, but the Dean of Admissions said it was also printable from the website. Its not...
Vandy 1L... really?

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »
Question:  I finally received my WUSTL acceptance letter in the mail.  Does everyone's letter mention that they are being considered for one of the Scholars in Law Awards?

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 08:36:41 AM »
Question:  I finally received my WUSTL acceptance letter in the mail.  Does everyone's letter mention that they are being considered for one of the Scholars in Law Awards?

It looks like most of the admits to this point have received substantial scholarships.  I posted my approximation of the trend in one of these WUSTL threads a few days ago, if you are curious where you might fit.

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2008, 08:39:38 AM »

It looks like most of the admits to this point have received substantial scholarships.  I posted my approximation of the trend in one of these WUSTL threads a few days ago, if you are curious where you might fit.

But do the letters explicitly state that they are being considered for one of the Scholars in Law Awards?

upgrade

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2008, 08:47:22 AM »
But do the letters explicitly state that they are being considered for one of the Scholars in Law Awards?

I'm not sure, I haven't received one yet. =)  My point was that, regardless of whether the letter stated that, most people were considered and received a substantial scholraship.