Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which school is best for girls with southern accents???  (Read 4165 times)

typycal

• View Profile
Re: Which school is best for girls with southern accents???
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 01:34:37 AM »
Am I the only one on here that cringes when girls speak with a deep southern accent?  I went to UGA and talking to people was painful for me.

(No offense is intended towards my rural friends on this board!)

i'm not so much pro- or anti-southern accent, but i feel like it matters more to me what a girl says than exactly how she pronounces things.

...unless she's british.  then i'm head-over-heels.

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 01:38:28 AM »
Again, southern accents = Ole Miss.  I met an unemployed (under employed?) young cute Ole miss lawyer tonight.  My question is, if you are unemployed, are you actually a lawyer?  Either way, her and her Ole Miss law friend were hot as anything and packing the accents.

Crap, when did she graduate?
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »
Am I the only one on here that cringes when girls speak with a deep southern accent?  I went to UGA and talking to people was painful for me.

You're not alone.  I can't even begin to understand the appeal.  I'd take a Brooklyn accent over a southern accent any day.

Brooklyn accent...worst in the world...Ok, tied for worst with the Russian accent. That one irritates the hell out of me too.
The two best are the "good" southern accent (ie. excludes uneducated hick), and the Australian accent... either one doubles a girls sexiness quotient.

Tyler

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 10:58:05 AM »
smu or baylor will be #1

NOTaPepsiFan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »
The ... best [is] the the Australian accent... doubles a girls sexiness quotient.

TITCR.  Australian accents are hot

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 11:32:08 AM »
Ole Miss.

End of discussion.

sinkfloridasink

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 12:59:27 PM »
Ole Miss.

End of discussion.

Ole Miss, Bama, and Georgia. It's a trifecta of hotness.

Also: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE PICS
Tulane c/o 2011

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 04:12:09 PM »

You're not alone.  I can't even begin to understand the appeal.  I'd take a Brooklyn accent over a southern accent any day.

Brooklyn accent...worst in the world...Ok, tied for worst with the Russian accent. That one irritates the hell out of me too.
The two best are the "good" southern accent (ie. excludes uneducated hick), and the Australian accent... either one doubles a girls sexiness quotient.

I couldn't agree more...have any of you heard a Newfoundlander accent, though ? We call it "newfee"...BY FAR the worst...ahhh, just thinking of it drives me nuts. It's terrible! It doesn't matter how good looking a girl is...if that accent comes out of her mouth, I'm running the other way.

Is this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m-y-qAbpL0&NR=1

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »

I couldn't agree more...have any of you heard a Newfoundlander accent, though ? We call it "newfee"...BY FAR the worst...ahhh, just thinking of it drives me nuts. It's terrible! It doesn't matter how good looking a girl is...if that accent comes out of her mouth, I'm running the other way.

Is this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m-y-qAbpL0&NR=1

I can has lauskul!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »
Answer:  One in which the profs speak slowly, use single-syllable words, and show a lot of pictures.

Oops...I misinterpreted OP's use of the word "for".