Law School Discussion

new LORs from old recommenders

new LORs from old recommenders
« on: January 18, 2008, 07:43:27 AM »
dear All,

my professors have already submitted my lors and they have been processed by LSDAS (1 year ago)
if I want to get new letters from these same old professors, can I just print out the LOR form, give it to them and ask them to send them to LSAC, and they will automatically "overwrite" on the old ones, or do I need to do something else?

Re: new LORs from old recommenders
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:58:06 AM »
You should probably just set up a new recommender with the same name and target those letters - that's probably the simplest solution. Call LSAC to see what can be done.