Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: UCLA Waitlist - AA Debate  (Read 19724 times)

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
Re: UCLA Waitlist
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »
Like many have said, TFM, this is a thread about the UCLA waitlist. Start a new thread if you want to consistently talk about something else.

I think we have a valuable discourse here.

I do admire the audacity of you LSDers, shamelessly jumping to the defense of someone you've never met.

Not sure how that's audacious boss. You might want to learn to use words properly before you start up an indignant racist genuius schtick.

First of all, I used it properly.  Secondly, don't make spelling errors when trying to point out mistakes you think others have made.

courtz1686

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »
OK, but that doesn't stop you from taking your "valuable discourse" elsewhere; I'm sure those who care will follow you. It's just annoying when helpful threads about admissions decisions get hijacked by pages of completely off-topic posts.

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 09:58:20 AM »
OK, but that doesn't stop you from taking your "valuable discourse" elsewhere; I'm sure those who care will follow you. It's just annoying when helpful threads about admissions decisions get hijacked by pages of completely off-topic posts.

Ah yes.  "I got waitlisted."  This is certainly one of the most helpful posts one can make in regards to admissions decisions.  Really, I imagine that millions upon millions of people's lives were changed by that post.

courtz1686

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2008, 10:00:40 AM »
Or maybe it's, you know, helpful to know when people are getting such letters in the mail.

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 10:02:11 AM »
Or maybe it's, you know, helpful to know when people are getting such letters in the mail.

You're right.  That way if you get an envelope you'll know it might be a waitlist before you even open it.  Or you could, you know, just open it.

courtz1686

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »
Good one.

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
Good one.

Thank you.  You failed to demonstrate the utility of this thread.  And resorted to a 5th-grade retort.

This thread is making me really excited for law school.  I hope my fellow students are comparably incapable of forming a coherent argument.  I see Order of the Coif in my future.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »
I think the punchline of the joke that is theflyingmachine is that he's talking all this trash, and he hasn't even taken the LSAT yet!  :D  :D  :D

It makes me LOL.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

upwithmontana

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 10:48:14 AM »
I think the punchline of the joke that is theflyingmachine is that he's talking all this trash, and he hasn't even taken the LSAT yet!  :D  :D  :D

It makes me LOL.

That's very true.  Him making fun of where you'll end up has to be bad karma for the test.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »

It makes me LOL.

That's very true.  Him making fun of where you'll end up has to be bad karma for the test.

He doesn't believe in karma.  So he'll 180 it, I'm sure.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN