Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: UCLA Waitlist - AA Debate  (Read 20070 times)

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
Re: UCLA Waitlist - AA Debate
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
How can you just assume she was an AA admit at NYU just because she didn't get into Michigan?

I got into Michigan and not NYU.  The exact opposite of her decisions.  Your theory isn't rock solid.

I outlined my logic numerous times.  While not flawless, I think it has some merit.

And you wonder why people poo on anything you have to say.

How your mother's tit doing? You growing into a big, strong boy?

There you go again assuming I'm a male.

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Re: UCLA Waitlist - AA Debate
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2008, 04:32:45 PM »
How can you just assume she was an AA admit at NYU just because she didn't get into Michigan?

I got into Michigan and not NYU.  The exact opposite of her decisions.  Your theory isn't rock solid.

I outlined my logic numerous times.  While not flawless, I think it has some merit.

Frankly I don't give a *&^% if you're male or not. While there may be something to the recurring assumption that you are male (although I do think your tone suggests patterns that are typically male), there has yet to be anything demonstrated that you aren't a complete f-ing tool, or that you have yet to say something interesting.
Cady on October 16, 2007, 10:41:52 PM

i rhink tyi'm inejying my fudgcicle too much

Huey on February 07, 2007, 11:15:32 PM

I went to a party in an apartment in a silo once.

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »

Frankly I don't give a poo if you're male or not. While there may be something to the recurring assumption that you are male (although I do think your tone suggests patterns that are typically male), there has yet to be anything demonstrated that you aren't a complete f-ing tool, or that you have yet to say something interesting.

Now you're a gender expert as well as a law student?  Excellent.

I find it fascinating that my life is so inconsequential that you couldn't be concerned with my gender, yet you take the time out of your (clearly very busy) day to respond to me.

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »
I find it fascinating that my life is so inconsequential that you couldn't be concerned with my gender, yet you take the time out of your (clearly very busy) day to respond to me.

so are you male or female?

Is it relevant?

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »

Is it relevant?

Lulz.

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »

Is it relevant?

you seem to think so.  otherwise when people referred to you as a male, you would ignore it because it was not relevant.  if it's noteworthy enough to comment on, why not just take the issue off the table?

I'm merely making a sociological observation that other posters are assuming I'm male.  I think it says something about this board as a whole.  I choose not to identify with society's common gender distinctions.

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2008, 04:58:49 PM »

I'm merely making a sociological observation that other posters are assuming I'm male.  I think it says something about this board as a whole.  I choose not to identify with society's common gender distinctions.

Lulz x 2.

t L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: UCLA Waitlist - AA Debate
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »

To be fair, tL, you will get into NYU.  ;)

Thanks.  I need the vote of confidence.  :-\
Michigan 2L

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2008, 05:00:01 PM »
I'm merely making a sociological observation that other posters are assuming I'm male.  I think it says something about this board as a whole.

that the default assumption is that you're a white male?  i don't think that's surprising or noteworthy.

Why not?

theflyingmachine

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »

Lulz x 2.

I'm glad that my desire to buck conventional trends is entertaining to you.