Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Using Powerscore books and then taking TestMasters Class?  (Read 483 times)

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Using Powerscore books and then taking TestMasters Class?
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:52:55 AM »
So I am taking the test in June, in London. I brought all my prep material with me when I came over. I have both bibles and about 40 tests. Testmasters offers a class in London for the June test, which I am planning to take. Thet said that if they do not get 3-5 people to take the course, they will have to cancel it. So I am studying using the bibles and the tests I have. Testmasters recommends not studying before taking their course, but I kind of have to because if I find out they canceled their couse, I would lose months of study time. So my question is has anyone studied with the Powerscore Bibles and they taken the Testmasters course? Did the studying with Powerscore confuse you when you got to the course?

Thanks.

theo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Fine surname
Re: Using Powerscore books and then taking TestMasters Class?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
It won't be a problem.

The founder of Powerscore and the founder of Testmasters used to work together, so the systems are quite similar.
quid leges sine moribus vanae proficiunt?

sirjake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:09:20 AM »
Yeah, I've wondered about that warning.  I guess it's probably there because they can't say "Don't study prior to the class unless you are using competitor [-x-]."  They just have to assume that you are going to use something horrible and form really bad habits.

lawness

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »
My thoughts exactly. Thanks.