Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LawSchoolMongoose.com Toilet List...  (Read 1712 times)

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PM+me+to+get+it
    • View Profile
Re: LawSchoolMongoose.com Toilet List...
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »
if you have a problem with it, take it to lawschoolmongoose.com and shout out your beliefs...the best weapon against approaching tyranny is freedom of expression

hbb

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 12:06:56 AM »
There he is! I thought you had been banned...

Why haven't you told us about this!!

This is incredible!

antaresvi

• Sr. Citizen
  • law school.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 12:07:42 AM »
if you have a problem with it, take it to lawschoolmongoose.com and shout out your beliefs...the best weapon against approaching tyranny is freedom of expression

hbb

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 12:17:08 AM »
 No Way!You have them with a logo too! Why haven't you been bragging about this? Boy, I've gotta figure out how I can post some images - this is good stuff...

boilerguy84

• "I've got something to say..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 12:19:04 AM »
hbb, i would watch it with this guy. he knows the law like no other and isn't afraid to let you know when you are violating it. so, i would watch it with the mockery of xman. he scared me half to death when he sent me a message threatening legal action pertaining to my signature. he's just too smart for the rest of us. ::)
"read a book."
Depaul '11

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PM+me+to+get+it
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 12:21:32 AM »
boiler, first of all- i'm pretty sure sharing that confidential information within the private pm we exchanged is a breach of the confidentiality contract. you should delete that last post and the one in the other thread where you openly announce our pm conversation. i have not agreed to allow its publicity.

antaresvi

• Sr. Citizen
  • law school.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »
boiler, first of all- i'm pretty sure sharing that confidential information within the private pm we exchanged is a breach of the confidentiality contract. you should delete that last post and the one in the other thread where you openly announce our pm conversation. i have not agreed to allow its publicity.

I printed out one of your posts and put it on the pegboard in my school's student union. You're famous!

hbb

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »
So what's the deal - if we register at www.mongoose.com we get a free tee shirt? That would actually be pretty fun. I just might have to check out the site you keep promoting, X.

boilerguy84

• "I've got something to say..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 12:28:01 AM »

i'll tell you what. you go a full ten posts without making an ass of yourself, and i will not only delete those posts, but i'll change my signature.
"read a book."
Depaul '11