Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ED at Penn, still NOTHING  (Read 321 times)

gjrmf

• View Profile
    • Email
ED at Penn, still NOTHING
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
no call, no email, no mail.
what's the deal here? i was complete, received the email saying i was complete for ED. said i'd have my decision by Dec 31, I have heard nothing.
not even the "held" email ppl are talking about

should I call? given that they give you the "contact us" link, instead of the email address, i'm venturing a guess that they don't like to be bothered, and I don't want to irritate them at all.

what's the story here, do you think? is anyone else still waiting after EDing?
3.1/170 at a T10. Have faith.

MHLM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: ED at Penn, still NOTHING
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »
what's the deal here? i was complete, received the email saying i was complete for ED. said i'd have my decision by Dec 31, I have heard nothing.

should I call? given that they give you the "contact us" link, instead of the email address, i'm venturing a guess that they don't like to be bothered, and I don't want to irritate them at all.

I probably would have called a week ago...you've been impressively restrained.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 10:06:47 PM »

This is certainly an appropriate situation in which to call. There was probably an error somewhere.

I can has lauskul!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 10:30:20 PM »

Same thing happened to me.  I called last week and they said, "Your record is still being reviewed".  I called this morning and heard the same thing.  They were very nice both times and didn't get irritated at all.  This afternoon I received an apologetic email saying they'd written me an email on 12/21 deferring me until April, but forgot to send it.  So I'd definitely call.