I've been accepted into the following schools, in the order listed below, with the following awards:
- Santa Clara University, $10,000/year
- University of San Francisco, $27,000/year
- Golden Gate University, full tuition
- (UC Hastings, waitlist)
Some background information about myself:
- Strong interest in IP law
- I would like to remain in the Bay Area
- I attended USF for undergrad, graduated a semester early in Dec.
- 3.23 GPA, 156 LSAT
- LOTS of soft qualities (i.e., interships, work experience)
- Applied quite late (March)
I'm not too heavily concerned with rankings, unless it comes down to quality of education, employment prospects, and passing the bar (otherwise I would have jumped for GGU right away). I've heard plenty of mixed reviews about each school from family and friends, and wanted to open the discussion to everyone here...please share your thoughts!