« on: April 18, 2006, 11:17:35 PM »
So here is the predicament. I'm on the waitlist at three schools and am still waiting to hear from two. I'm starting to get really restless. I'm turning down interviews for FT jobs because I have a hope that I'll be attending law school in the fall. But I'm starting to think if I'm shooting myself in the foot and should take a ft position if offered. But then again it's pretty unethical to take a job and then come August say "oh by the way I'm leaving in two weeks to go back to school." Plus I currently have a non-paid internship for a local attorney which I love and don't want to give up. So should I just start waiting tables in my off time and live in limbo for a few more months. Or say screw it get a ft job and plan on 2007??? I'm a wreck and any advice is well appreciated!!!