ok, I need help. I went online and am still having trouble finding my schedule and sections. I followed the directions you guys gave - could someone please explain it again? Thank you!
Ok there are two ways you can do this. Here's the first:
1) Go to http://myweb.shu.edu
(this should take you to Blackboard...will say My Web @ SHU at the top of the page)
(2) Username= your last name plus first two letters of your first name I believe
(3) Password= first four letters of your last name in CAPS + last four digits of your SSN + the # sign
(4) The page that opens should have a My Courses box listing everything for you...sections, etc. and you can click on the courses
If this doesn't work...try this
(1) Go to http://web4.shu.edu/ahomepg.htm
(2) Click on Login to Student Self Service (doesn't work on Sundays after 1 pm though...system down)
(3) Put in your Student ID and Pin. I wasn't sure what my Student ID was (guess I haven't received it yet cuz it's all numbers supposedly), but if you guess like twice, it will eventually just give you a new Student/Login ID. Your pin number should have been sent in the most recent packet sent by Seton Hall dated 7/31/06.
(4) I believe there is a Registration and Schedule option on the menu bar...click on the Detailed Schedule option...something like that (sorry i don't have the exact titles, but like i said, the site is down right now....if you still have trouble let me know, and i'll send you the exact stuff tomorrow). Seton Hall sent instructions but their titles for things are actually a little off...
Are you in the night division or day by the way?
heyy... for the web for students option, your login will be either your student ID number which is a 9 digit number that will be on your tuition bill when you recieve it...for now, you may want to try your social security number because I believe that will work as well. You must have your PIN however, which you should have recieved in a packet that went out this past weekend. Be delicate with your PIN, cause if you enter it wrong three times, it will lock your account and you will have to go to the registrars or bursars to get a new PIN assigned...
but if you are in the Day division... there are only 4 sections... AA, BB, CC, DD... all with somewhat similar schedules. For the most part, other then a few select classes, most of the first class assignments are not up, so I wouldnt worry as of yet... you should find out soon anyway. Hope that helps!