General Off-Topic Board / Re: Giving your gf cunnilingis (I spelled that wrong) on her period: Yay or #@!* off« on: July 22, 2005, 12:31:43 PM »
dude, i cant believe you people would even bring up a rim job... i think i am gettting ill now...
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
HowardDavis - your philosophy class was obviously intro then. Who were you studying? Kant? Or were you studying Mill? We discriminate against the majority all the time. We discriminate against the minority all the time. I think it depends on the reason. Study past intro to philosophy, then get back to me. And what the hell are you saying discrimination doesn't justify discrimination for? That's a stupid statement. Affirmative action isn't trying to justify the discrimination of the past. Putting stupid comments in only detracts from your arguement overall for future reference.
Long post...been a long day. Hope you all have a good night though.
Actually I would have preferred Clement and my dislike of him is 100% ideologically motivated; but, he is an extremely qualified judge and someone I consider an intellectual star. Seeing from a few of his rulings he is no Souter, but I don't think he pigeon holes himself ideologically either as Scalia and Thomas do. We'll see.
1) Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't recommend it.
2) I highly doubt it. Many students' GPA's drop after 1st year, seeing as they've already gotten an offer, made LR, etc. The only incentives one has to keep up the GPA is if the a) want to clerk, b) want to get coif or some other bull, or c) want to do 3L OCI. I can't think of another reason to be so gung-ho about grades 2L and 3L - but I will probably try to do well in order to get coif/cum laude.
3) I don't know where the hell the 0L's have been getting their info - here, a student may NOT submit to LR after 2nd year. I think this is probably standard, but if you really want to know, check your school's policy (but why would they let you join as a 3L? That's just bull).
4) Transfers generally can write on (in theory). I don't know how many of them do, or whether the school must reserve a certain number of slots for transfer students.
5) WTF is going on w/xo today?