This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Saxby Clemens II
Pages: 1 2 3  5 6 7 8 9
« on: March 30, 2006, 11:04:38 PM »
1. Are you a child of the 70ís 80ís or 90ís?
2. Where were you born?
3. If you were born in another country how old were you when you came here?
4. What city did you grow up in?
5. Did you enjoy your childhood?
6. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
7. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
8. Name the first memorable vacation you took as a kid.
9. What was your first best friendís name?
10. Are they still your best friend?
11. If not, who are your best friends now?
12. How did u meet this person/people?
13. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
14. Who was your first crush? Iím not sure there has been many
15. Were you a shy quiet kid or a very wild and rowdy?
16. When you were little what did you do for fun?
17. Were you closer to your Mom or Dad as a kid?
18. Do you have any embarrassing school stories to share?
19. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
20. How old did you want to be when you got married?
21. How old do u want to be when u have kids?
22. Were you scared of anything?
23. What was your favorite class in school?
24. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
25. Broke any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
26. Favorite board game of all time?
27. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
28. Random memory from when you were a kid:
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:42:45 PM »
1. Ever been to a male strip club?
2. Ever been to a female strip club?
3. Ever been to a bar?
4. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
5. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
6. Ever been so drunk you blacked out?
7. Kissed someone of the same sex?
8. Thrown up from drinking too much?
9. Had sex with more than one person in a 24-hour period?
10. Had sex in a car?
11. Had sex in a park?
12. Had sex in a movie theater?
13. Had sex in a bathroom?
14. Had sex in a school?
15. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
16. Have you ever purchased items from adult store?
17. Have you spent over $100.00 in one visit to the adult store?
18. Is there someone you wished you never had sex with?
19. Is there someone you wished you would have had sex with?
20. How many partners have you had?
21. Have you ever received oral sex?
22. Have you ever given oral sex?
23. Have you ever had a threesome?
24. Are your breasts real?
25. Have you ever used viagra (or anything like it)?
26. Would you rather give or receive oral sex?
27. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
28. Ever gone to Home Depot to pick up an illegal alien to take home and choke you while you touched yourself?
29. Same as 28 but at Jo-Ann Fabrics:
30. Have you ever received a lap dance?
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:12:56 PM »
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on mother's side first name, favorite candy)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, last four letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, name of high school)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (father/mother's middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR OPPOSITE SEX NAME: (name of favorite uncle/aunt, brand of car you drive)
7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
8. YOUR GAY PORN SPECIAL MOVE NAME: (least favorite color and least favorite animal)
9. YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (middle name, and the first street you lived on)
« on: March 26, 2006, 08:45:38 PM »
NEW YORK (CNN) -- The mayor's office is sending form letters this weekend to the families of 24 victims of the 9/11 attacks, informing them of unreleased recordings of 911 calls made by their loved ones.
At least one recipient called the letters "totally crass."
"I had one family member call me today, she was hysterical. She actually fainted," said Bill Doyle, whose son died after two planes crashed into the WTC towers. "She opened it up in an elevator and she couldn't believe it, because she never heard from her husband that morning, but apparently he called 911."
Doyle called the letters notifying families this week "totally crass" and shocking to families. (Watch how a lawsuit led to release of tapes -- 2:24)
He sent an e-mail to victims' families Saturday.
"We are sending this e-mail to you because we do not want you to be blindsided by the information, and we want you to be able to choose where and when you read the information and with whom," Doyle's e-mail to families said.
Jonathan Greenspun, commissioner of the Mayor's Community Assistance Unit, in a written statement responding to Doyle's complaint, said his office had intended to send an e-mail to WTC support groups Friday to give them advance notice but a "miscommunication" delayed the warning until Saturday.
Families of those heard on the 911 calls can request a CD with the unedited recording, Greenspun said.
As part of a court decision last year, it will be left to those next of kin to decide whether the New York Fire Department recordings will be made public.
Letters began arriving by special delivery Friday, sent by New York officials to the families offering them copies of the calls and informing them of their right to keep them private or make them public.
Edited versions of the calls, including only the voices of the 911 operators and dispatchers, will be released to the news media this week by the New York Fire Department, Greenspun said.
The New York Court of Appeals last year ruled that the final words of a private citizen calling 911 were protected by privacy rights that could only be waived by next of kin.
The court's decision in a suit filed by the New York Times and the families of nine firefighters who died also resulted in last summer's release of emergency radio recordings and 12,000 pages of oral histories taken in the weeks after the attacks.
« on: March 12, 2006, 06:16:51 PM »
« on: March 05, 2006, 03:49:11 PM »
...from "Vanity Fair"
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
What is your greatest fear?
Which historical figure do you most identify with?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
On what occasion do you lie?
What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
What is your greatest regret?
Who or what is the greatest love of your life?
When and where were you happiest?
If you could change one thinga bout yourself, what would it be?
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be?
If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
What is your most treasured posession?
What do you regard as the lowest depthy of misery?
What is that you most dislike?
Who are your favorite writers?
Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Who are your heroes in real life?
What are your favorite names?
How would you like to die?
What is your motto?
« on: March 02, 2006, 02:22:14 AM »
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:25:59 PM »
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »
Right Handed or Left Handed:
The Shoes You Wore Today:
Your Perfect Pizza:
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Your Best Physical Feature:
Your Most Missed Memory:
Pepsi or Coke:
MacDonalds or Burger King:
Single or Group Dates:
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Do you Smoke:
Do you Swear:
Do you Sing:
Do you Shower Daily:
Have you Been in Love:
Do you want to go to College:
Do you want to get Married:
Do you belive in yourself:
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Do you think you are Attractive:
Are you a Health Freak:
Do you get along with your Parents:
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Do you play an Instrument:
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
In the past month have you Smoked:
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
In the past month have you been on Stage:
In the past month have you been Dumped:
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
Ever been Drunk:
Ever been called a Tease:
Ever been Beaten up:
How do you want to Die:
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
What country would you most like to Visit:
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
Favourite Hair Color:
Short or Long Hair:
Best Clothing Style:
Number of Drugs I have taken:
Number of CDs I own:
Number of Piercings:
Number of Tattoos:
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
« on: February 03, 2006, 02:14:33 AM »
What do you hope to accomplish here?
What questions do you need answered?
Who do you hope to befriend/bed?
If you were a tree, what type of tree would you be?
Pages: 1 2 3  5 6 7 8 9