This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Saxby Clemens II
Pages: 1  3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
« on: July 29, 2006, 12:30:22 AM »
Anyone else loving that Mel Gibson called a policewoman "sugar unmentionables"?http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"
A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar unmentionables?"
« on: July 19, 2006, 02:45:54 PM »
1. In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship:
2. What made you smile today?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8a.m.?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
5. Something that happened to you in 1985?
6. Your prom night?
7. Last thing you said aloud?
8. Last thing someone else said aloud?
9. Worst thing currently on television?
10. What was in the mail today?
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
12. What is your favorite part of the day?
13. Your current To-do list?
14. Where is your best friend right now?
15. What color is your toothbrush?
16. What is out your back door?
17. Any plans for Friday night?
18. Least favorite place to shop?
19. Last thing you bought?
20. Last gift you received?
21. Funniest thing you heard all day?
22. Favorite mug?
23. What color is your front door?
Spill Your Guts
1. First thing you did this morning?:
2. Last thing you ate?
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
4. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?
5. What's annoying you right now?:
6. Do you believe in long-distance relationships?
7. Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
8. Where is the last place you went?
9. Who is the last person you called?
10. Do you look like your mom or dad?
11. Do you smile often?
12. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
13. What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?
14. When did you last cry?
15. Are you a friendly person?
16. Are you keeping a secret from the world?
17. What were you doing at 9 last night?
« on: July 18, 2006, 05:41:20 PM »
Yes, please do...
« on: July 17, 2006, 05:20:34 PM »
Oprah: Gayle And I Are Friends, Not Lesbian Lovers
They're not gay - not that there's anything wrong with that.
In the August issue of "O" magazine, Oprah Winfrey opens up about those gay rumors involving her and best friend Gayle King.
She said she can see why people think they're an item, because they're always together.
She said people ask, "How can you be this close without it being sexual?" But she said it's not. She said the problem is "there isn't a definition in our culture for this kind of bond between women."
Plus, Winfrey said if they were gay they'd admit it, because there's nothing wrong with being gay. King said the rumors used to bother her, adding "it's hard enough to get a date on Saturday night."
But King said she doesn't care anymore.
« on: July 14, 2006, 06:00:11 PM »
I think he was, too, along with the faint stab in my general direction. No harm done.
Oh, yes, well it was very funny. I guess I just didn't understand that because I am quite sure that I have read Brave talking about "hookups" and stuff. I guess this is all above-the-belt, Jesus-sanctioned sexual activity?
Hookups sure, but intercourse is a different issue. I've chosen to draw a line there because of my social convictions as well as my religious beliefs.
OK, now I'm confused.
Did you trade it in, or did the ATM suck it in and refuse to give it back until the bank opens Monday morning?
« on: July 07, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »
Keep in mind, Keira Knightley has a boy-face, no lips and looks like she needs a sandwich real bad.
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:42:26 PM »
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
5. How many letters are in your crushs first name?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Do you do push-ups?
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
12. Do you like the rain?
15. Do you have A.D.D?
16. Full initials?
17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought in the past week.
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Can you spell?
22. Current worry?
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Where would you like to go?
27. Do you own slippers?
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Yellow or blue?
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. Last time your phone rang?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your most silent friend?
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
44. Do you wish on stars?
45. what is your favorite book?
46. What song did you last hear?
47. Who kissed you the best?
48. Do poeple say you look like a celebrity?
49.What were you doing at midnight last night?
50.what was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
« on: July 06, 2006, 03:26:23 PM »
80 Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered
Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?
No, but I watch the Golden Girls
Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?
Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?
Have seen it. It's no 90210, that's for sure...
Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s
All of them are in the CD library, but I didn't purchase them (I swear)
Which radio stations are your favorites?
88.7, 96.3 and 104.3; 20-30, 60s, 80s and 90s and the baseball stations on XM
Are you a Lost fanatic?
No, have never seen it
Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
Do you watch Family Guy regularly?
The first two seasons, and those seasons on DVD
Not since, like, 1994
King of the Hill?
Do you read trashy romance novels often?
Do you really work out every day?
Most of the time, but sometimes I cheat and just swim
Have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, ice cream by yourself?
No, but buy me a thing of Superman and I'll try
Do you shower every single day?
Mostly, yes, but if I don't go to the gym I'm not very smelly
Do you ever forget to give an Christmas/birthday present & instead keep it for yourself?
Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone?
Yes, and other places, too
Have you ever watched a little kid's show when they were over?
No, if I wanted to I'd just watch them by myself
Have you ever looked forward to going to school?
Not since 8th grade
Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they werent really?
No, that's sort of creepy
Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school?
Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didnt ask her/him out because you were afraid?
Have you ever written a poem/story about your love life?
No, but then again, I don't have a vagina
Yes, we had to write them in 4th grade
Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush?
Not consecutively, I don't believe
Do you reread meaningless AIM conversations just because theyre with your crush?
Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?
Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?
Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
Yes, I'm big on organization and clean cars
Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
No, and I'm fine with that
Have you ever owned a Klutz book or kit?
Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?
No, but my first old school Nokia had a baseball cover that felt like a real baseball
Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile?
What kind of freak would do that?
Do you keep a diary or journal (online or on paper)?
How often do you take a bubble bath?
When you open your closet, what is the dominant color of your closet?
Well, the closet itself is white, but the clothes are mostly blue (however, only short sleeved shirts are in my actual bedroom closet, so a small sampling of entire wardrobe)
Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?
America or Canada?
America, duh, because here, we enjoy freedom.
Physics or chemistry?
Both are pretty gross
Earphones or headphones?
Chocolate brown or teal?
Teal, I guess
Earrings or a ring?
I wear my ring everyday, and my earring sparingly, so, ring.
Commitment or casual dating?
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Neither. Nerd alert!
Fly or road trip?
Starbucks or Caribou coffee?
What is your favorite Disney movie?
How much jewelry do you own?
Platinum/yellow gold crucifix, grandpa's platinum wedding band, Tigers & Yankees rubber bracelets, gold Italian horn, Fossil & Tag watches, assorted small silver earrings
Have you ever bought clothes at Sears?
Yeah, the Structure line is pretty good, even if it's not Structure-Structure
Do you own any Care Bears memorabilia?
I think there are a few actual Care Bears stored in the basement
« on: June 21, 2006, 01:19:10 AM »
Look what its done to Britney!
« on: June 21, 2006, 01:07:41 AM »
Pages: 1  3 4 5 6 7 ... 9