This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Saxby Clemens II
Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
« on: April 16, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »
1. Ever punch someone in the face?
2. Describe the underpants you're currently wearing?
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Eat with your hands or utensils?
5. Do you dream at night?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. Have you ever wished someone dead?
8. Do You Like Bush?
9. Whats your philosophy on life? Death?
10. If you could do anything sexual with one LSDer, who/what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like country music?
13. What is your fondest memory of LSD?
14. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
15. Have you dated another LSDer?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? While you were still in it?
18. Would you hide evidence for them if your best friend/close family asked you to?
19. If you had only one day to live, what would you do?
20. What is your favorite thing about one LSDer?
21. Most annoying person on LSD?
22. Name five attractive LSDers?
23. What's your favorite color?
24. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
25. Tell us one interesting/odd fact about you?
26. Have you given it the old collge try? Would you?
« on: January 18, 2007, 10:33:32 PM »
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I really need to shave.
2. When is the next time you will make out?
I have no clue.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "LUCK"?
4. What's your favorite planet?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The only ringtone I have is Clocks, by Coldplay.
7. What shirt are you wearing right now?
White pocket tshirt from Eddie Bauer.
8. One word to describe yourself?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or dark room?
Depends what I'm doing in it.
11. What do you think about the person who last took the survey?
She's an amazing baker and always has great shoes.
12. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left, if there's someone in it, all over if not.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Looking at apartments online.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
I don't remember.
15. What just so happens to be the best song in the world?
Oh, there are so many. Father Figure, Live to Tell, Time After Time. I miss the 80s.
16. What's a word or phrase that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you petted?
Jack (dog numero uno)
19. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Well, Claritin, Augmentin, Benadryl, Motrin and some preventative Propecia for good measure. You know, the hard stuff.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None , but your mama has more rolls than a bakery.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
13 was pretty fun, I'd go back to 8th grade anytime.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
JFK staring into the ocean.
24. What is the last thing you said to someone?
Take your dog in there with you.
25. Who was the last person you hugged?
26. Do you love someone?
Of course. Someones, even.
27. Last song you listened to?
I'll Look After You, The Fray
28. If the last person you spoke to on the phone was getting shot at would you jump in front of them?
The person I spoke to on the phone? You're going to have to be more specific. Not if it was George W. Bush, for instance, and I talk to him on the phone all the time.
30. Do you do the games in the ads on myspace?
No, I hate them.
31. What are your favorite Pjs?
Some sort of really soft underwear-type thing and a tagless undershirt.
32. What do you do when you pass a graveyard?
33. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
I believe so.
34. How old do you think you'll live to be?
I don't know, but hopefully nice and old.
35. Have you ever been to www.*********.com?
Yes, I just love that www.*********.com.
36. List five things you want to do in your lifetime:
1. Graduate from law school
2. Marry and have a family
3. Live in Washington, DC proper
4. Go to England
5. Own a boat
37. What do you put on your hamburgers?
Ketchup, mustard, mayonaise, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, but not always all at the same time.
38. Do you eat raw hot dogs?
If I'm cutting them up to put in scrambled eggs, I steal a few.
39. Do you like sushi?
40. Why are all the hot men gay?
Because all the ugly men are straight?
« on: January 17, 2007, 05:30:46 PM »
« on: January 10, 2007, 01:01:29 AM »
« on: November 07, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »
« on: September 14, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »
1). Is there someone who you like at the moment?
2). Have you ever given or been given roses?
3). What is your all time favorite romance movie?
4). How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
5). Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
6). Do you think that you should become friends with someone before you date?
7). Have you ever had your heart broken?
8. What do you think about long-distance relationships?
9). Your thoughts on online relationships?
10). Would you rather date someone five years older or five year younger?
11). Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
12). Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater?
13). How many kids do you want to have?
14). Do you usually fall for a wrong boy/girl or the right boy/girl?
15). What is your favorite color(s)?
16). What are your views on gay marriage?
17) Have you ever broken someones heart?
18). Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you remarry?
19). At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
20) What songs do you want to hear at your wedding??
« on: August 25, 2006, 01:04:17 PM »
1.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water?
2.) Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle?
3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial?
5.) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
6.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
7.) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
9.) How old do you look?
10.) What's the last song you heard/sang?
11.) Have you recently become a member of anything?
12.) What are your plans for the weekend?
13.) What is your mood at the moment?
14.) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
15) Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating?
17.) Have you ever called anyone a slut?
18.) Has anyone ever called you a slut?
19). Have you ever smuggled something into America?
20.) Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive?
21.) Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
25.) Do you have more enemies or more friends?
26.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
27.) Can you fix your own car?
28). Do you like staying up late?
29.) Are you smarter than your friends?
30.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
31.) Have you ever been to jail?
33) Do you like the smell of beer?
34.) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
35.) Have you ever given to charity?
36.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
37.) Do you sometimes get depressed?
38.) Do you live with your parent(s)?
39.) Do you have plans for your future?
40.) Who do you like/have a crush on?
TWO OF EVERY KIND
Two Names You Go By:
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now.
Two favorite animals:
Two Reasons you're doing this survey:
Spell your name without vowels:
How many pairs of jeans do you own?:
What color(s) do you wear most often?:
Last song heard on the radio?:
What's for dinner tonight?
Are you happy with your life right now?:
In what state or country do you want to go to school after high school?
Do you shop at stores like Aeropostale and American Eagle?
How do you make money?:
Last thing you bought?:
How's the weather?:
Favorite pair of shoes:
Do you own big sunglasses?:
Do you find yourself attractive:
What should you be doing right now?
How many beds did you lay in yesterday?:
What color shirt are you wearing:
Name one thing that you do everyday?
Whats the color of your bedroom walls?:
How much cash do you have on you right now?
What's your favorite sport?:
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
Q: What did you have for dinner last night:
Q: Look to your left, what do you see?
Do you have plants in your room?:
Whats your favorite starbucks drink?
Recent time you were really upset?:
« on: August 16, 2006, 08:29:29 PM »
1.You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias what is it?
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
4. You wake up the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna try?
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
7. top three celebrities you wanna do?
8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
9. What is the last movie you saw that acutally scared you?
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution what's your last meal?
12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
13. Before you die you want to go to...?
14. Something you'd really like to but probably wont ever be able to
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
16. A drug you'll never try?
17. If you were an animal what would you be(NOT what do you want to be)?
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
19. Whats something most people don't know about you?
20. first celebrity crush?
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
22. what's worse commies or nazis??
23. Favorite breakfast bread style(pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)?
24. Favorite parody movie?
25. Worst way to die?
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
27. The worst injury you've ever had?
28. Favorite thing about thanksgiving?
29. Sport you hate the most?
30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
31. what's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
33. What's one word you absolutely detest?
34. What makes an awesome party?
35. What's your material obsession?
36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
37. Favorite kind of dog?
38. Favorite carnival food(everyone has one)?
39. morning or night person?
40. Worst drunken/drugged up habit?
41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
42. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?
43. Its Saturday at 3am where are you?
44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?
45.Worst job you've ever had?
46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
47. favorite cereal?
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
49. What's the meannest thing you've ever done?
50. Favorite style, color, brand of underwear?
« on: August 06, 2006, 06:13:43 PM »
Not sure who's doing it, but "haterade" should be reserved for threads that are hateful. Threads may have "mature" themes or may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean they are hateful or destructive.
If a thread is offensive to someone, they have the right to not visit it, and they should be mature enough at this stage in their lives to move along and let other adults have the discussions they choose to have. If someone is offended that a non-law related topic is being discussed, then they can also choose to keep to themselves on the on-topic board.
It's quite unfair to lump in threads that deal with sexual issues, for instance, with those in which people use racism, elitism, sexism, bigotry or homophobia to make others feel inferior.
Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 ... 9