Cannotpick -- Yeahh thats what I was talking about!
Schnorer -- I haven't given up completely...I emailed another LOC this week, and will probably be sending another LOR in soon. I really like the school, its just that I get the feeling that they wont get to my "number" on the waitlist bc of my low LSAT (even though I've seen lower #s non-URM then me get in
). Also, the dean I spoke with thinks they're going to have less withdrawals last minute bc of Feil Hall. I wrote on my Cardozo post the way the dean at BLS went through my file, etc etc...just a bad vibe.
BUT if given a chance to show my stuff (an admissions offer)...it'd be ON.