« on: May 02, 2005, 09:24:43 PM »
Looks like i'll be at FIU next year if the waitlists/holds dont come out in my favor , but my plan is to transfer out after my first year. Does anyone know if there is a problem with transferring from a provisionally accredited school?
You are settling for less. If you dont want to go to FIU, dont go to FIU. reapply next year, retake the lsat and go to a school you'll actually be happy graduating from.