« on: August 29, 2005, 10:53:57 PM »
I'm a non URM, taking the LSAT October 1st, applying to about 15 schools-top choices are HYS, NYU, Columbia, Georgetown, etc.. Right now, my UGPA is a 3.64 (has not yet been recalc by LSAC). I want to apply as early as possible, but know that my GPA will increase to a 3.69 in December of this year. My question is can I, or should I, ask these schools to NOT make a decision before my final grades are updated on the LSDAS report? Can I tell them that if the .5 points will make a difference, then wait, otherwise if I can get in with my current GPA then don't wait? I've been scoring 171,173,175,176,176 on the practice tests that I've taken. Just hope it stays this way on test day. I'm also graduating from University of Georgia-top public.