« on: March 24, 2005, 04:59:35 PM »
Here's the deal. I'm leaning towards Rutgers-Camden's Summer Program, however I am waitlisted at St. John's. The thing is that the summer deal starts at the end of May, so is it possible for me to still attend St. John's if I'm accepted? When does it become official and binding? When do you start withdrawing from schools? I've heard of students who started classes, but were still waitlisted at other schools, and when they found out they were accepted, they went to the that school instead.