Any good news yet anyone??
waitlisted by them, taking the June LSAT to try to get off.
Hi, for everyone who's curious about what I said to the director, I simply told her the truth. I told her that Maryland was my first choice, and that I would definitely attend if I were accepted. I was completely honest with her, and I am only putting down a deposit at UMaryland because it's my #1 choice, and I passed up other schools for it. Basically, I think that she knew how much that I wanted to go there, and I was forthright about my plans. I also withdrew my waitlist spots from all other schools as soon as I got in there. I only suggest this route if you're completely sure it's where you want to go. I wish you all the best of luck!!
Ok, I know I am a reach @157LSAT AND 3.45GPA But what is taking Catholic sooooooo long to let me know? Also, are there any programs that pay back loans of 100k if you go to work for the Feds @ 40k a year?....I can dream of making it in if they haven't told me know yet!