« on: May 19, 2005, 11:23:17 AM »
don't expect any money from them. they're dried up at this point.
do you have other options for the fall? good luck, whatever the case may be.
Yeah even if accepted--I don't know how I would afford it.
Thanks, I am waiting for one other school at this point. It's in-state public so it's A LOT cheaper. Hopefully I'll be attending one of the two!
case05: That's an effing lot of money to park a car!