Well, I'm waitlisted, but good luck to everyone else that is still pending-hope for your sakes you get that call on Friday (and then I hope for my sake you decide to go elsewhere...hee hee)
I was thinking about not calling, b/c I don't care one way or the other at this point. But on second thought, I realized that they've had my application since the end of September. I didn't get a formal complete notice until mid November, but they requested my report in early October. I think I'm more than entitled to my decision at this point, so I'm gonna be on the phone Friday morning like all you guys.
I also hope I get my reject/WL from UVA. It's sad that I'm only seeking these last decisions so I can "complete" my LSN profile.