Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - wildcataz2004

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95
21
I would call them ASAP and get it done. It shouldn't take this long.

22
I used it my first year and it worked really good. I liked it because everything was in one place. I didn't have to worry about folders for each class. It also worked good because you could switch between sections really easily.

I will definately be using it in the fall

23
Where should I go next fall? / Re: My 146 & My Dilemma
« on: May 22, 2006, 02:17:39 AM »
You might consider Northwestern's JD/MBA program.  When applying to the joint degree program, a LSAT score is not required.  Instead, you'll need to submit a GMAT score but, trust me (I'm a LSAT and GMAT prep instructor), the GMAT is far easier than the LSAT.

I would try to find other law schools that offer this joint-degree because I don't see Northwestern accepting someone with a 146

24
Of my 8 exams: one was a take-home exam (48 hours), one was completely closed-book, one was closed-book, but could bring in only a 20 page outline, and the other four were that anything could be brought it

25
I would go for it...It's DUKE!! Congrats!

26
I think Duke has a joint program that offers that

27
1L (soon to be 2L) here. Arizona is a great school.

28
Where should I go next fall? / Re: U of Arizona v. Arizona State
« on: April 28, 2006, 09:49:08 PM »
If you have the choice between the 2 schools, pick U of A. It's a better program and much more selective. I heard that ASU lost 15 students of its first year class back in January. U of A would never have this kind of problem. As far as opportunities available in Phoenix, there is no problem; if you want a job in Phoenix, you will get one. All the firms/ government agencies interview here.

29
Acceptances / Re: Letter of Intent to Enroll
« on: April 11, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »
There is no way a school can force you to attend the school, even if you do sign such a letter. It is OK to send in a deposit and still be on the waitlist at another school. Schools know that sometimes people are in situations like this. Now, if you're just waiting to hear from another school, (not on the waitlist)- I would call the school and maybe try to get a 2 or 3 week extension on having to send in the letter of intent and deposit

30
Where should I go next fall? / Re: Would this plan work???
« on: April 06, 2006, 12:10:28 AM »
Also, I think that you may want to tell Rutgers your plan; because they might start releasing people from the waitlist in June or July

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95