I'm also really hoping I get in. I'm actually in deferred status so they're looking at my app a 2nd time. I've been told that a decision will be made no later than April 1st. I did get into Chicago-Kent and if OSU doesn't accept me, I'm seriously thinking of Kent. However, OSU is my top choice right now. Unfortunately, I think not being a Ohio resident is a big disadvantage. On the other hand, I'm relying on a 3.5 GPA from Berkeley (the 158 LSAT is within OSU's 25% percentile) and 7 years of work experience doing commercial real estate and production management with DreamWorks Studio.
phone call, no letter please