1. I just went and got a pizza bagel. I was craving pizza, but there's no pizza place within walking distance of my office.
2. It was on local news but I don't know if it made national news. They tried to keep it hush-hush since she was a minor and all, and from a wealthy family. Don't really know how it started...I transferred to the school when the girl was 14. It was just kind of a part of life. It was definitely relationship-level when I started there though, because they'd go to movies and shopping together and stuff. It was wierd, he was kind of like her baby-sitter/lover.
2. My favorite gym class activity was track. I was the only one who ever actually tried to run the mile. In 9th grade, I was the only one to pass all of the "presidential fitness" activities and get an A. Ah, those were the glory days--I'm so out of shape.
3. I was able to opt out of gym class after 9th grade because I was captain of the cheerleading squad--I had to take a fitness test every year, but I didn't have to waste time playing basketball.
4. My high school gym teacher was fired for having a long (6 year) relationship with a girl on the softball team. Everyone knew it had been going on for a long time, but it wasn't until the football coach caught them in the shower together that he was fired. They were caught two days before the girl turned 18.