black and gray sweats, pink sandals, white underwear--and a big rubber band....
I usually undress as the day progresses.
I usually undress as the day progresses.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - aryels
white bra, purple panties, Dr. Scholls black leather shoes (my Nikes are drying), black socks, a very worn pair of button fly jeans, and a light purple tank top.
...and deoderant, a little makeup and a hair clip
« on: May 03, 2006, 07:25:27 PM »
what the hell is so funny? seriously
And when you mature past your twenties you will realize that those twenty year old pre law students are a bunch of stuckup idiots.
First of all, to get into Aviation school, I suppose you need to find the appropriate school and determine what sort of GPA you will need.
Secondly, to satisfy the goofballs on this board, you might need to mention that you are a serious student and not making a muslim joke about flight school.
Now, for some fun...visit your highschool career counselor, and academic advisor if you have one. Make him/her actually do something such as finding some of the necessary information.
If you need to write a statement for consideration of acceptance into a school, you need to determine your goals and desired career and tell why you need the education to reach those goals. You will probably also want to disclose your accomplishments and awards--in school, the community, clubs etc. You might want to mention that you have wanted to attend aviation school since you were five years old, how you were inspired by your uncle the airline pilot, or by your older sibling who is flying US fighter jets, or when you started flying remote control planes, etc.
Link to Yale----lawyer's billable hours
« on: April 14, 2006, 03:24:30 PM »
Things to consider:
First, do you really need a pet? A cat or dog not only needs regular attention, but is likely to demand that attention when you most need to study or complete assignments. Try reading, typing or writing with a cat or dog stuck in your lap.
Second, if you don't already know, it is more difficult and expensive to find an apartment which allows cats or dogs.
Third, consider appearing at law school, covered with dog or cat hair.
Now, doesn't a cute little hamster sound fun?
the law? a paralegal isn't a paralegal unless employed by a lawyer or agency. Education is optional...meaning that someone without a paralegal degree has as much or more of a chance at employment with a lawyer (the lawyer could be expected to offer a lower starting wage.)
yeah, sort of. I have a $20K diploma that says I am. State law says I'm not.
Anyway, I have been preparing tax returns, and also do a little paralegal work for those acting pro se.
I figure if the lawyers can't afford to hire a paralegal, then the paralegal can't afford to hire lawyers.
« on: January 09, 2006, 06:47:33 PM »
Roses are a little difficult to understand. The color of roses is meant to symbolize various things.
However, having had little experience as the recipient of roses, I can only surmise according to my experience.
1. boyfriend comes home with 1 or 2 roses: means boyfriend was out with another girl, stopped at the store, bought a couple roses, and is silently apologizing.
2. guy and girl stop at the gas station, guy buys one of those roses wrapped in plastic: means the guy can afford an extra dollar or two to buy something cheap for the girl.
If it is the same girl as in scenario one, girl is now suspicious about the guy.
3.coworker brings dying homegrown roses to girl. Girl realizes coworker is making a very cheap attempt to impress her.
4. girl without boyfriend finds cheap rose wrapped in plastic nonchalantly placed somewhere in her residence. Girl is not sure if she would be considered as paranoid if she wonders where the rose came from, and knows that the police wouldn't understand.
5. girl's friend receives a dozen roses from boyfriend, and another dozen roses from same boyfriend the next day. Friend is bragging, friend's boyfriend is loudly apologizing.
6. girl's coworker receives live miniature roses from husband for Valentines Day. No explanation necessary.
well, that about sums it up. I prefer carnations, anyway.